Slim fruits-sugar free fat free sweets

Swakey

I bought these from holland and Barrett today. They are yummy!! I assume that fat free and sugar free sweets are ok?

Has anyone else tried them?

Sx

I think he says to limit them to around 6 per day. Be careful though, they can have a somewhat laxative effect...

I love these! Can't seem to stop at just six though :cry:

Morning Hider, do they give you the whoooosh fairy???

I buy the Ricola sugar-free drops - not sure if you can get them in the UK? Lots of great flavors like Elderflower, Blackberry, LemonMint. I think they contain a teeny bit of carbs (1g per drop?), but I have a sweet tooth so these and sugar-free gum are a lifesaver. i try not to eat too many, though, 'cos it does mess with my system... ('whoooosh fairy'??! love it!!)

Are these similar to the Sula Sweets. Little box that looks like mini cigarett box. I know my parents have them in their house but they are both on consolidation.

I think aldi sells the Sula sweets.

not sure... haven't heard of Sula, but they do come in a little cigarette packet style box.

thank you, will have to sneak a look at the box next time I'm in Aldi

I buy the Ricola sugar-free drops - not sure if you can get them in the UK? Lots of great flavors like Elderflower, Blackberry, LemonMint. I think they contain a teeny bit of carbs (1g per drop?), but I have a sweet tooth so these and sugar-free gum are a lifesaver. i try not to eat too many, though, 'cos it does mess with my system... ('whoooosh fairy'??! love it!!)

I bought these today (Cranberry) in Sainsbury's.

I have had three over the past 2hours or so.

Won't be having anymore today but they are quite nice :D.

#NoWhooshFairyInSight lol!

thank you, will have to sneak a look at the box next time I'm in Aldi

I looked at the Aldi sweets this morning and whilst they're "no added sugar" they're quite high in fat .... something like 220 calories per 100g!! :eek:

Decided to leave them on the shelf and stick with the odd sugar-free Polo.

P x

The Ricola box say if you have 10 drops in a 1-2 hour period, this will induce a laxative effect.

So maybe use that as a guidline ladies :)

Mine seem to make my tummy gurgle at about 4 sweets, not bothered thou, I know the consequences and I don't have them allthe time. Just an occasional treat.

Mine seem to make my tummy gurgle at about 4 sweets, not bothered thou, I know the consequences and I don't have them allthe time. Just an occasional treat.

I wish I had got a gurgle lol! This toilet fairy visiting every 2/3 days is alien to me, as I was accustomed to going everyday.

Venison sausages appear to trigger her arrival for me now. Gutted as asda stopped my venison burgers so these were a treat! X

I wish I had got a gurgle lol! This toilet fairy visiting every 2/3 days is alien to me, as I was accustomed to going everyday.

Oh i like that 'Toilet Fairy' LOL. Must admit i too was a daily regular and find it very strange that my tummy might gurgle but not much happens. Though the last few days i have been very very watery. Figured its the sweets or the wheatbran. LOL

Not having any sweets today and see how I go.

Back