Slim in 6?

The Punisher

I've been looking at buying some new exercise dvds, specifically Jillian Michaels Body Revolution & some of the BeachBody workouts (the people who make P90 etc) I really wanna try the Body Revolution but it's impossible to get in the UK. I'm not brave enough for Insanity so I was thinking of getting the Beach Body Slim in 6 dvd.
Has anyone had any experience with this? What were the results like, and is it worth the £60?

Did you ever get slim in 6? I've been watching the advert for months but not sure I could manage it at my weight. x

Hey there
I did Slim in 6 last year after having our third baby and wanting to get back into exercise. I posted my results and before/after Slim in 6 Review - Fit with Ray (it's my personal site not trying to sell anything just document my progress). I didn't see much results because I didn't eat well at all, but it was great to get accustomed to daily exercising and it help build my strength and conditioning.
By the way I'm currently coming to the end of week 4 body revolution and I'd highly recommend it, its only 30min a day and it working wonders for me even though my eating is still all over the place. I finish the program in June and would like to go on to something like p90x or chalean extreme. Btw look out for the programs on ebay you can get some cracking bargains, I love the beachbody workouts and have been collecting them since 2009 and have got most of the ones I'd like to complete.

Back