Slim in 6

I wonder how many activity points is earned doing this? As u probs would need a better intake of food for energy hmmm - still no sign yet :( xx

Damn Royal Mail! Do u have a WW Pedometer so u could change to active mode?x

That's true, I never thought of that! I'm guessing at least 6 due to the intensity and the fact the first one burns 300 cals in half hour!! (35 min)

I have a standard pedometer but is the weight watchers one any good?!

I have one and didn't even know it had an active mode haha ill have to figure out how to change it and see xx

I've never changed mine to 'Active' yet as I've only been doing Leslie Sansone which is basically walking anyway. I'm thinking about doing the 30 Day Shred so will change it for that. X

Hi there,

Just to say this really works, today's my official weigh in and I'm 5.5 pounds down in a week!! Big numbers for me. So happy considering its my totm as well
X

Hi there,

Just to say this really works, today's my official weigh in and I'm 5.5 pounds down in a week!! Big numbers for me. So happy considering its my totm as well
X

Well Done Sweetie, Amazing Result!!! X

Hi there,

X

Brill!! It better turn up today!! I wanna get started xxx

Had an email saying its just been shipped lol so still might be a few days yet :( got a tracking number tho so ill be following it until it gets here lol xx

Had an email saying its just been shipped lol so still might be a few days yet :( got a tracking number tho so ill be following it until it gets here lol xx

Ha ha ha, you'll be stalking the positie! X

Definitely :) xxx

It's arrived!!! Start it Monday as going to follow the calendar xxx

Attachments

• image-197482453.jpg
    image-197482453.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 107
Thanks ill need it lol xx

Well I set my alarm and got up at 7 to start my slim in 6 journey have to say my legs were like jelly after all those squats lol was a challenge in itself trying to climb stairs after them bad boys lol I do like the workout as in not jumping about like a lunatic like I have done with previous workouts which makes me not stick to them as the thought I doing them is a nightmare but this one I think ill go far with - let's hope xxx

Well I set my alarm and got up at 7 to start my slim in 6 journey have to say my legs were like jelly after all those squats lol was a challenge in itself trying to climb stairs after them bad boys lol I do like the workout as in not jumping about like a lunatic like I have done with previous workouts which makes me not stick to them as the thought I doing them is a nightmare but this one I think ill go far with - let's hope xxx

Sounds as though you're doing fab Sweetie, I have visions of u trying to climb the stairs now lol x

Ow sooooo sore lol xxx

Back