Slim in 6

Sparkle88

Has anyone done the slim in 6 programme? I've ordered it as I've heard fab things off a friend that done it (-20lbs in 6 weeks) basically it's 3 different workout DVDs that u do 6 days a week for 6 weeks, just wanted to know if anyone else has done it and what results did they achieve xx

Has anyone done the slim in 6 programme? I've ordered it as I've heard fab things off a friend that done it (-20lbs in 6 weeks) basically it's 3 different workout DVDs that u do 6 days a week for 6 weeks, just wanted to know if anyone else has done it and what results did they achieve xx

I haven't but would be interested to hear too, I know people have great success with 30 Day Shred but never heard of this one!x

I seen it on the tele so I googled it and found loads of reviews, then found out one of my friends had done it and she says its fab! She lost 20lb an loads of inches! It's basically 3 DVDs you do 1st DVD for the first 2 weeks then the 2nd for the next two then the final DVD for the lay two weeks, each getting progressively harder And longer (don't worry not as hardcore as insanity) it's more to do with toning. It is quite pricey it's around £60 which includes and additional 2 DVDs one which concentrates on abs and another with is a stretching section, also get a resistance band to use with the DVDs to help toning up jiggly areas. You can do it in 3 payments of £22 which includes the p+p (I sound like in selling it haha in not) I got mine from beach body website, but I suggest googling and seeing what it is and reading reviews to see what you think, in awaiting mine so can't give my personal opinion just yet, but will keep people updated xxx

I seen it on the tele so I googled it and found loads of reviews, then found out one of my friends had done it and she says its fab! She lost 20lb an loads of inches! It's basically 3 DVDs you do 1st DVD for the first 2 weeks then the 2nd for the next two then the final DVD for the lay two weeks, each getting progressively harder And longer (don't worry not as hardcore as insanity) it's more to do with toning. It is quite pricey it's around £60 which includes and additional 2 DVDs one which concentrates on abs and another with is a stretching section, also get a resistance band to use with the DVDs to help toning up jiggly areas. You can do it in 3 payments of £22 which includes the p+p (I sound like in selling it haha in not) I got mine from beach body website, but I suggest googling and seeing what it is and reading reviews to see what you think, in awaiting mine so can't give my personal opinion just yet, but will keep people updated xxx

Wow that sounds fab Sweetie! Please keep us posted. X

Wow that sounds fab Sweetie! Please keep us posted. X

Hi sparkle!!

It's funny I've just come across this, I was looking for a thread on slim in 6 last week as o had just received it. I've started my own one over on fitness and health. It's a general day by day of how I'm finding slim in 6, yesterday was my break day. I'll give you a brief overview but if you fancy read my tread.

The first DVD which I've just finished is great just enough to get you started, difficult but doable. It comes with resistance bands which takes a bit getting used too but my arms already look different As does my stomach. It comes with a diet but I have not stuck to this, it's too much and I like calorie counting.

Now the good news I have lost a whopping 5 pounds in one week!!! Very exciting and this spurs me on, I have increased my water intake to 3l a day also take supplements such as a multivitamin, cod liver oil, evening primrose and the one I recommend most of all is ZMAs zinc and magnesium.

Good luck and any questions or if you need support let me know

X

Hi sparkle!!

It's funny I've just come across this, I was looking for a thread on slim in 6 last week as o had just received it. I've started my own one over on fitness and health. It's a general day by day of how I'm finding slim in 6, yesterday was my break day. I'll give you a brief overview but if you fancy read my tread.

The first DVD which I've just finished is great just enough to get you started, difficult but doable. It comes with resistance bands which takes a bit getting used too but my arms already look different As does my stomach. It comes with a diet but I have not stuck to this, it's too much and I like calorie counting.

Now the good news I have lost a whopping 5 pounds in one week!!! Very exciting and this spurs me on, I have increased my water intake to 3l a day also take supplements such as a multivitamin, cod liver oil, evening primrose and the one I recommend most of all is ZMAs zinc and magnesium.

X

WOWZERS, 5lb in 1Week! That's incredible, well done you. X

Thanks so much!! It's hard but completely worth while!! I do believe that some of it had to be water weight :) I'm gearing myself up to move on to the next DVD after I get the house clean. I always wait for a hour after eating otherwise I feel ill.

Hi sparkle!!

X

Thanks for the advice on the supplements I've never really taken any so wouldn't know what to get, your results r fab I can't wait for mine to get here to start it. I'm gunna do it in conjunction with ww x

Thanks for the advice on the supplements I've never really taken any so wouldn't know what to get, your results r fab I can't wait for mine to get here to start it. I'm gunna do it in conjunction with ww x

Oh that's fantastic. The difference I feel is unbelievable, I'm just finished today's workout and I feel like a bowl of jelly :) it's so strange to be excited about sweating!!

The worst part for me was the before pictures make sure you take them though. I got my partner to do them but its weird seeing yourself from behind, I didn't like that!

Oh that's fantastic. The difference I feel is unbelievable, I'm just finished today's workout and I feel like a bowl of jelly :) it's so strange to be excited about sweating!!

The worst part for me was the before pictures make sure you take them though. I got my partner to do them but its weird seeing yourself from behind, I didn't like that!

I don't like the view from the front let alone the back lol but I will as I want to be able to see the difference x

Funnily enough I don't suppose I've ever seen myself from the back lol x

For me it was quite strange and scary experience! But the pounds are coming off :)

For me it was quite strange and scary experience! But the pounds are coming off :)

Think ill just carry on with the front view, don't wanna break the camera lens ;-) x

Think ill just carry on with the front view, don't wanna break the camera lens ;-) x

Haha me too :) if I can't see it I'm not worried lol can't wait to start it now, fingers crossed it comes tomorro x

Haha me too :) if I can't see it I'm not worried lol can't wait to start it now, fingers crossed it comes tomorro x

Did they give an Estimated Delivery Time? X

Says within 5 working days xx

The 2nd DVD is great!! Great pain. My legs are so sore and I couldn't finish today's. 30 mins outta 48 maybe I should just continue with disk one?

I'm also starving and can't fill myself

I wonder how many activity points is earned doing this? As u probs would need a better intake of food for energy hmmm - still no sign yet :( xx

Back