Slim n Save 100 day diet

Morgan1 said:
Good luck for your weigh in, i'm also a teacher and find it tricky to drink the full amount but i've bought 2 litre bottles of water to take to work and promise myself i'll finish before home time and then I have extra water before I leave in the morning, with tea and before bed. I find I can drink quite a lot even if i'm not feeling thirsty.

Enjoy your day!

Hello-
I should do that actually... Another good idea!

Come on day 9... I want my days to be double digits ;)

Well done on your amazing first week loss! Awesome!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the days! 100 days will fly by.... Christmas :eek:

X

Ela ine said:
Well done on your amazing first week loss! Awesome!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the days! 100 days will fly by.... Christmas :eek:

X

Thank you!

First mini goal is to get back into the 'overweight' group and out of this obese one... BMI 30.8 this morning do nearly there!

Oh well Good Morning day nine :)

Annie G you are doing so well! I don't think your posts are boring at all! I think one one first starts or re-starts it's good to see what others have and which flavour they choose and whether they like them. I shall certainly be following you in the hope of keeping myself on track too! Alas I have been here before countless times! Hoping I'll continue but this time as a succesful maintainer as opposed to restarter!!

Kira said:
Annie G you are doing so well! I don't think your posts are boring at all! I think one one first starts or re-starts it's good to see what others have and which flavour they choose and whether they like them. I shall certainly be following you in the hope of keeping myself on track too! Alas I have been here before countless times! Hoping I'll continue but this time as a succesful maintainer as opposed to restarter!!

Oh yeah! Let's do this! I've had a few false starts over the last few months but this time I'm going for it! Day nine is done :)

And tomorrow I'm 10% of the way there! I've enjoyed all the flavours- I'm really impressed. When they arrived on their plain solve wrappers I thought it was a mistake but how wrong was I??

Sorted out sets of four. A bar, shake and either soup and meal or meal and meal. It's great every morning I move my days worth from the utility room to the cupboard and like looking at my lucky dip choices!

I must say tho changing from exante to this has given me this second wind. All my restarts with exante went wrong because I think I'd got to used to it.

Anyways day ten tomorrow- bring it on ;)

anniegolightly said:
Oh yeah! Let's do this! I've had a few false starts over the last few months but this time I'm going for it! Day nine is done :)

And tomorrow I'm 10% of the way there! I've enjoyed all the flavours- I'm really impressed. When they arrived on their plain solve wrappers I thought it was a mistake but how wrong was I??

Sorted out sets of four. A bar, shake and either soup and meal or meal and meal. It's great every morning I move my days worth from the utility room to the cupboard and like looking at my lucky dip choices!

I must say tho changing from exante to this has given me this second wind. All my restarts with exante went wrong because I think I'd got to used to it.

Anyways day ten tomorrow- bring it on ;)

Brilliant! Go for it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Go team you! *\o/* < cheerleader :D xxx

Kira said:
Hope your day 10 got off to great start! x

Yea thanks great day- work no food issues there- and then out to a special open air cinema night in the village up the road- me, my friend n all the kids in coats n drinking tea watching cars 2 on the big screen- temptation free night! And with the cold air I bet I shed an extra 200kcals just trying to stay warm ;)

Day 11 tomorrow promises to be a busy day- builders starting Tuesday on an extension do I've got to empty the living room into the dining room- not fun but no time to worry about diet... Which is normally a weekend past time!

Hope everyone has a good weekend- weather looks good too :)

Morning! You'll certainly be having an engergetic day with moving all that furniture today! I am planning on a massive declutter (ok been doing a declutter of the house since the start of the year!) but as the weather looks a bit dull and kids are tired from their first 3 days at school think we'll chill. Rugy tomorow and 2 hours standing on the side of a rugby pitch ergh!

Kira said:
Morning! You'll certainly be having an engergetic day with moving all that furniture today! I am planning on a massive declutter (ok been doing a declutter of the house since the start of the year!) but as the weather looks a bit dull and kids are tired from their first 3 days at school think we'll chill. Rugy tomorow and 2 hours standing on the side of a rugby pitch ergh!

Done :) living room now in dining room. Doors closed not to be opened until extensions done. Phew that was hard work. Thanks Dad for all your help :)

To school work now- camped out in the kitchen at the breakfast bar as the dining room table is dismantled behind the sofa :-/

Saw the 12s when I weighed this morning :):):) haven't seen them in a while... Looked at me tracker on my phone and I've gone up n down up n down... Was 12 st 10 in April so hopefully on weigh day (wednesday) I'll be close... Lowest since i started at 17 n half stone has been 11 n half so I'm used to being stuck in this weight bracket... Was only 11 n half for about a month :)

Just ordered a men's 140 food packs deal and orange fresher powder. All in 160! That means 35 days worth for 4.50 a day! So for the next month I'm a cheap date ;)

Just had a panic on!! But phew checked and sky still works in the playroom! Or it would have been no TV til the builders have finished either... That would make for Somme unhappy faces come tea time!! ?

I'm drinking a can of diet cream soda - calorie free and no citric acid so that's ok yeah???

...too late now anyways... :-0

Good luck! I'm new and starting on saturday :)

Hello! Have you started ok?
How's your first day going... first three are the worst... stick at it!! :)

Annie

Good bye day 11. Finished off at my sister in laws BBQ. Lovely it was too- tad cold even colder than last night but great company and lovely food (I guess) still 100% tho ... I mean it's only day 11 but I'm not wanting to go back to day 1 for a sausage!!!

Good morning day 12 :)

The sun us shining my husband has a bad bad hangover and we're going shopping!! He's going to love that - not. One advantage to this diet is no temptation to start drinking shots at midnight to keep you warm?!?! It was a good BBQ but afetr I brought my little boy home things seemed to get a little messy with the drinks cabinet being emptied!

Anyways Good morning day 12 it is nearly weigh day (wednesday) and I'm feeling really positive about week two as everyday I'm seeing a change on the scales at the mo. I can't honestly say this happened on exante but perhaps it did the first time round when i played by the rules and did everything :)

Bar in bag, can of zero dr pepper for the car and just got to move the husband and shopping in town it is :)

Back