Slim n Save 100 day diet

AnnieG you are doing fab! It is a glorious day! So glad I took a hat when I went out it was so hot! Feeding the troops and glugging water to cool down.

Kira said:
AnnieG you are doing fab! It is a glorious day! So glad I took a hat when I went out it was so hot! Feeding the troops and glugging water to cool down.

Thank you :)

I dragged my husband in to Cardiff for an afternoon of birthday shopping for him- but we didn't get anything. He had lunch and I had a bar then he had sarbucks and I had a tea :) good afternoon... Watching them eat ice cream from baskin n robins was probably the hardest! But not really...

Day 12 is nearly over- shake to go... Caramel one- before bed. Not bought any shakes or soups this order just porridge n meal packs. I drink so much water/ tea already I find them overkill... But porridge before bed I like- even in mug like a cuppa :)

wow , you are doing so great , well done x

sukie sue said:
wow , you are doing so great , well done x

It's only day 13 and today the end feels a long way off... Don't think the weather helps... Or the cooking tea taking people swimming, sorting PE kits and packing lunch boxes before I do my lesson planning

Today is an unlucky 13 me thinks!

Feeling a bit less stressed now! And ready for bed. I remember when I used to stay up til midnight 1am- even on a school night! Now I like my bed :) in it by 10 or there's something a miss!!

Day 14 tomorrow and then weigh day on Wednesday... Been good as gold but feeling bloated? Or something anyways we'll just have to wait n see :)

Day fourteen is o v e r !

Sorting lessons sat in bed. Hoping to be done by 10/10:30. But defo not going down so all food packs consumed already and orange squash stuff in a pint glass on the stand :)

Weigh day tomorrow- don't think it'll be lower than 12st 13lb but I haven't weighed since the weekend so who knows! That's the joy of this type of diet you're pretty guaranteed a loss every week- i just get greedy and want big losses!!!

Oh a d tried my first soup today- nice! Dissolved easily with little whisking- unlike exante that needed a blender!!!

Morning day 15.

12st 11 and a half. From 13st 1 last Wednesday- so 3 n a half this week so that's 11 and a half lb in two weeks - I think- will check later when I have more time!!

Have a nice day :)

Sat in karate watching the boy upper block n all that... Really noisy!

Visiting sister after this so home about 7:30. Three food packs to have by bedtime then... Got to re think Monday to Wednesday as I have stuff straight after school for my son and don't have my 'first' tea until I get home- perhaps a soup in a travel mug? I don't know... Need to think...

Your doing great hun :)

Keep up the good work, looks like you have found the combination that works for you

Xxx

RebekahR said:
Your doing great hun :)

Keep up the good work, looks like you have found the combination that works for you

Xxx

Thanks :) just had soup followed by chilli with broccoli and cauliflower- felt like a two course meal... But no desert :)

AnnieG you are doing great! I smiled when I saw you still had 3 more packs to go before bedtime! If we could only feel not hungry most of the time we'd be tiny! Obviously from a nutrion perpsective those packs are crucial. Keep going girl you are doing fab!

Kira said:
AnnieG you are doing great! I smiled when I saw you still had 3 more packs to go before bedtime! If we could only feel not hungry most of the time we'd be tiny! Obviously from a nutrion perpsective those packs are crucial. Keep going girl you are doing fab!

Don't worry I eat everything I'm supposed to! It's just bad timing means its nearly all evening. I never go to bed hungry tho- that's one positive!

Last night tho I went to bed really cold... Time to change the duvet me thinks!

Day 16. Builders have taken the roof off of my living room ready to build the first storey e tension. Let's prey for no rain!!

Mmmm chicken soup tastes a bit like Chinese curry sauce if you put a bit of imagination in ;) only a little bit but it's there!

Kira said:
You're doing so well. Yikes! There was rain up north hope it stayed off in South Wales!

No rain as yet :) still a long time til morning tho!

Hi Annie, just read your diary. I'm loving the 100day countdown. You're doing great. I'm tryin to restart, altho not doing too well! I've got a holiday in 5 weeks so will do a countdown to that and see if I can maybe shift 14lbs or so by then. I'd like to the maybe do a 100 day countdown as it seems achievable without being too hard. Look forward to following your updates x Jo x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Hi Annie, just read your diary. I'm loving the 100day countdown. You're doing great. I'm tryin to restart, altho not doing too well! I've got a holiday in 5 weeks so will do a countdown to that and see if I can maybe shift 14lbs or so by then. I'd like to the maybe do a 100 day countdown as it seems achievable without being too hard. Look forward to following your updates x Jo x

Do a countdown!! You can lose a stone easy in 5 weeks!

I countdown on here and on my phone and it's a real help. Go for it!

(day 17:)

anniegolightly said:
Do a countdown!! You can lose a stone easy in 5 weeks!

I countdown on here and on my phone and it's a real help. Go for it!

(day 17:)

Thanks Annie! What countdown do you have on your phone! Is it like an app? x

Back