Slim n Save 100 day diet

Your doing amazing :) you'll do that in 60 days :) maybe even more!! Well done Xx

RebekahR said:
Your doing amazing :) you'll do that in 60 days :) maybe even more!! Well done Xx

Thanks... Trying to keep the end goal in sight!!

Well I fell well and truly off the wagon!

Last minute out for tea for mother in laws birthday.... Steak n salad ok... Came home and lost the plot! I'll spare the details as its not good....

So day 34 and I'm well out of ketosis! Here we go again.... Week from hell with the hunger n stuff for 3 days.....

Day 34 starts with guilt and that eternal question... Why did I do it?????

anniegolightly said:
Well I fell well and truly off the wagon!

Last minute out for tea for mother in laws birthday.... Steak n salad ok... Came home and lost the plot! I'll spare the details as its not good....

So day 34 and I'm well out of ketosis! Here we go again.... Week from hell with the hunger n stuff for 3 days.....

Day 34 starts with guilt and that eternal question... Why did I do it?????

Hugs! You can do it-I have had a terrible week and probably put on about 7lbs! But you know what, today is a new day so lets start again xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

No guilt. Recognise the trigger, learn and forget it!! Just get back to it. Day 34 here we come :)

No guilt. Recognise the trigger, learn and forget it!! Just get back to it. Day 34 here we come :)

Great advice.

JUst keep your eye on the prize, you know you can do this

Annie, forget about the blip/bump and just move on! You'll be in ketosis in no time! Keep busy and distracted and glugging your water and stick you your usual routine. Don't le this stop your 100 day countdown hon! x

Sorry everyone... Just no time to get on here.. Triggers... I got loads but its just eating... The full feeling makes want more :(

Straight back into it yesterday no worries there... Today is day 35 and be buggered if I'm starting this countdown again:)

But a huge huge thanks to everyone for your words of support. Really means something :):):)

Sadly annoyed with myself tho as weigh day tomorrow don't promise to bring much... Will just look forward to making the 40 dayers ready for the big 50 in two weeks woop woop!

Thanks again everyone... Having mild curry for tea now with some mushrooms thrown in for good measure :)

Good night day 35... Weigh day tomorrow :-/

And nearly Friday :) a girl can dream!!

Hello 36 day ... 12st 4lb today so 1.5 lb off this week after my blip .....

Weighed 12st4 on Saturday so have stayed the same since then I'm guessing.....

Never mind! Day 36 is starting with a storm! Literally!

anniegolightly said:
Hello 36 day ... 12st 4lb today so 1.5 lb off this week after my blip .....

Weighed 12st4 on Saturday so have stayed the same since then I'm guessing.....

Never mind! Day 36 is starting with a storm! Literally!

Well done x

Good luck for weigh in Annie. Whatever the result just continue to stick to plan and don't let the numbers send you into a downward spiral. x

Kira said:
Good luck for weigh in Annie. Whatever the result just continue to stick to plan and don't let the numbers send you into a downward spiral. x

Hope Annie doesn't mind me saying, but she posted her weigh in results about 3 posts ago ;) x

Well done. You still lost a decent amount of weight. On a 'conventional' diet a 1.5lb loss would be a good weekly amount to lose, so we must keep even the smaller losses in perspective.

A blip is just that a blip, and you are back 100% like before so you'll be where you want to be soon than you know :)

LOL! I realised WelshT that Annie had already posted her weigh in!! My excuse (well apart from the fact I can be as thick as two shorts planks from time to time!) is I was rushing on Minis before school run!! x

Thats is good loss Annie! Better than my meagre half pound loss!!

Kira said:
LOL! I realised WelshT that Annie had already posted her weigh in!! My excuse (well apart from the fact I can be as thick as two shorts planks from time to time!) is I was rushing on Minis before school run!! x

Thats is good loss Annie! Better than my meagre half pound loss!!

Ha ! Thank you... :)

Welshtigger said:
Hope Annie doesn't mind me saying, but she posted her weigh in results about 3 posts ago ;) x

No I don't mind ;) every little helps!

Hamish's Mum said:
Well done. You still lost a decent amount of weight. On a 'conventional' diet a 1.5lb loss would be a good weekly amount to lose, so we must keep even the smaller losses in perspective.

A blip is just that a blip, and you are back 100% like before so you'll be where you want to be soon than you know :)

Thanks- life just gets in the way sometimes !

I started this diet 37 days ago today. 63 days left! Just got in from work- nice cuppa now and then to do tea...

Back