Slim & Save newbie saying hello!

Chika

Silver Member
Hi there,

I'm new to slim and save but have done CD and Exante in the past. I was sworn off vlcds forever due to hating the taste of the packs but last week I stepped on the scales and weighed in at my highest weight ever.

I'm tall so always carried the weight well but being this heavy does not suit me and I want it gone asap, hence this diet.

I've ordered a month worth of meals having four a day, So far today I've had a muesli bar, caramel shake, spag bol and cottage pie with some broccoli and spinach. I'm amazed how much veg is in 200g! I really like all the products so far and I think actually having a meal will be my saving grace.

Here's to not being this big ever again!

Last edited:
Welcome chika and good luck with it. Sounds like you're a pro when it comes to VLCDs so you'll know all about ketosis etc. The meal with veggies when I fancy them is my saving grace on this diet. I did LT in the past and no way jose could I go back to a shake only diet again. The variety on S&S is my saviour and has helped me stay on track for so long. I'm sure the weight will fly off you if you can stick to plan.

Thanks ladies, no option. I really want to drop this weight quickly. I've just been trying on old clothes and nothing fits :( I refuse to go out and buy size 28s!!!

Back