Slim To Big............

missclare85

Silver Member
However long ago has there ever been a time in your lives when you where smaller then you were now but thought you were massive???

When i was 17 i was a size 12-14.......had a fairly flat stomach but to me i looked in the mirror and say a hippo.....wow what id do now to be that size!

yep... I went from very big (20-22)... to very slim (10 - 12) and for my height and build looked a tad to skinny to big again (16 - 18)

Now hoping to get inbetween to 12 - 14

yes i have definitely been in this situation. When i was a teenager i was a size 10 - with a weeny waist. Yet because someone told me i was fat i believed it.

I deffo had issues back then!

its mad ive permently been on diets since i was 12.....ive had boobs since i was 7 and at the age of 10 i was a 36C and hips so alwaysss had curves compared to my friends........n then went on diets......lost a bit.....and you guessed it put it alllllllllllllll back on again

Looking back at photos now, when I was about 16 I had a nice figure, slim, athletic legs, small waist and hardly any bum but I was convinced I was too fat and used to wear long shirts and the like to cover up. I must have been mad!

I'm the total opposite. I was big from birth, and I'm not exagerrating.

So this is going to be my first time ever being slim :D

This thread applies to me so much! When i was 18 thought i was fat was size 8 and had a 23 inch waist! Every1 was so shocked when i put on weight at 19 i wish i had got it of then but i just kept getting bigger! I went up to a 14- they started getting tight and i told myself i want going up another size and found lipotrim! So yeah i suppose we all have a different perception of what 'fat' is but obviusly it relates to our previous experiances and our build. Loads of people tell me im big boned and broad shouldered and im not ment to be slim- but i know that I used to be. Dont think i'll ever be like that again I just want to stop being wobbly and feel comfortable in my own skin.

Sorry for the rant but I dont have any1 else that understands! I'm the 'fat friend' Cheers kx

Dont b sorry for the rant!!
I no how you feel im also the fat friends always was but it WONT stay like that!!
Its horrible how your mind can play games on you the way it does, i think it i would of looked at myself properlly when i was a size 12/14 id never of gotten to this size...............then again as ive said in a previous thread........im greedy so maybe i was always going to gain the weight i did x

Thanks! God i wish i didnt love all food! Im the least fussy eater on the planet (apart from eggs!) and i hate exercise!

Got to keep your spirits up Yasmine cos you are doing so well! You will be at target in no time and will be slim and lovely as you've always wanted. Keep up the good work!

Got to keep your spirits up Yasmine cos you are doing so well! You will be at target in no time and will be slim and lovely as you've always wanted. Keep up the good work!
Aww! you put a smile right on my face, you're so nice!

You're weight losses are great too! Are you still on LT?

Yeah, still plodding on, on LT. I'll be on this for the next 3-4 months too so will always be around to put a smile on your face if needed. How you finding it now? I find it a bit boring if anything and really missing different tastes but will stick it out to the bitter end.

Yeah, still plodding on, on LT. I'll be on this for the next 3-4 months too so will always be around to put a smile on your face if needed. How you finding it now? I find it a bit boring if anything and really missing different tastes but will stick it out to the bitter end.
Argh I know exactly what you mean. I am finding it very very boring. Except now I found a new way to have my shakes which is more satisfying. I'm going to stick to it too, this is the best diet I have ever been on after all.

Me too! It will all be worth it in the end, no more boring shakes and good, tasty, healthy foods. Can't wait!

Me too! It will all be worth it in the end, no more boring shakes and good, tasty, healthy foods. Can't wait!
Oh god yes! cannot wait for steamed chicken and veg!

Back