Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slimfast and Diet Chef....

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by biggirl86, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Hey everyone!

Well, I've been away again. This is just getting silly now!
    My wedding is in just under 2 months and I have 37lbs to lose :eek:. Yeah, I know I probably wont lose all of that but I am working my hardest to try and lose 2 stones. That's a huge amount too so I am hoping for at least 1 stone.

I've always found that Slimfast works really well for me but I wanted to have more food as I felt like I wasn't getting enough sometimes. I also found that I would get a little bored.

Well not anymore!!

I've decided to a mixture of Slimfast and Diet Chef. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I'll have Slimfast and on the other days I will have Diet Chef. I didn't want to do Slimfast at the weekend because I felt that it was the hardest time of the week for me and I really wanted food!

My weight went up again! I started on Monday and I'm now 13st3lbs but I did have a sneaky weigh in on Tuesday night and I have already lost 4lbs! Crazy huh? I guess only time will tell but I am hoping for a good loss this week.

I'm also parking my car just over a mile from my office so I have to walk there and back every day! That's over 10 miles a week! I'm also doing an exercise video called Hip Hop Abs which is loads of fun and a great workout. I hope to do that at least 5 days a week too!

Anyway, I hope you can still welcome me into the Slim Fast family with open arms. I still proclaim to everyone that it is a great diet, I just think that my body need to mix it up a little.

Anyhoo, official first weigh in on Monday, so hopefully I have a great loss to tell you all about!

Cat!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eyepunky

Eyepunky Member

good luck!....

4. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Thanks, Eyepunky!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.