Slimfast and Diet Chef....

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
Hey everyone!

Well, I've been away again. This is just getting silly now!
My wedding is in just under 2 months and I have 37lbs to lose :eek:. Yeah, I know I probably wont lose all of that but I am working my hardest to try and lose 2 stones. That's a huge amount too so I am hoping for at least 1 stone.

I've always found that Slimfast works really well for me but I wanted to have more food as I felt like I wasn't getting enough sometimes. I also found that I would get a little bored.

Well not anymore!!

I've decided to a mixture of Slimfast and Diet Chef. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I'll have Slimfast and on the other days I will have Diet Chef. I didn't want to do Slimfast at the weekend because I felt that it was the hardest time of the week for me and I really wanted food!

My weight went up again! I started on Monday and I'm now 13st3lbs but I did have a sneaky weigh in on Tuesday night and I have already lost 4lbs! Crazy huh? I guess only time will tell but I am hoping for a good loss this week.

I'm also parking my car just over a mile from my office so I have to walk there and back every day! That's over 10 miles a week! I'm also doing an exercise video called Hip Hop Abs which is loads of fun and a great workout. I hope to do that at least 5 days a week too!

Anyway, I hope you can still welcome me into the Slim Fast family with open arms. I still proclaim to everyone that it is a great diet, I just think that my body need to mix it up a little.

Anyhoo, official first weigh in on Monday, so hopefully I have a great loss to tell you all about!

Cat!

Back