SLIMFAST - JUNE CHALLANGE

Glad to hear from you UGG. Don't worry about the pound on - when you are ill these things happen. I hope you are getting better and the antibotics aren't making you feel too ucky!

Hi Guys!!

I'm starting Slim Fast tomorrow and would like to join in the June challange.

I would like to lose 8lbs this month to take me to 13st 7lbs.

Thanks FF, I may have a week off SF whilst on pills as the doc told me i have to have a proper meal with them and not to let them sit in an empty stomach. Don't know why? i'm going to see how i go.

Good luck boofaloo keep us posted on your progress. xx

Good luck Boofaloo!

See how you get on Ugg but if you need a week off its no big deal. If you stick to the same calories you should stay the same if not lose. Better to do what is best for your health than worrying about a couple of pounds. Even if you did gain you'd soon have them off again!

Best of luck
BL x

Cheers BL. You guys always know how to cheer me up... xx

I've done it - I've reached my first target

Morning Peeps

How please am I! I've done it, I have got to my first target weight of 11stone. You will see I have added another target to lose another 7lb. Whilst I appreciate that I have already done the June challange I am going to stick to it and see if I can lose perhaps another 1lb this month??

I am soooooooooooooooo happy today :wavey::wavey:.

It is amazing to think when I first started on slimfast I had so much to lose. This site and all you girls have really helped keeping me motivated and a special thanks goes out to everyone who has helped along the way. Especially BL whose advice when I was feeling down what very helpful.

Take care

FF

FF that is amazing! Well done. I bet you are walking on cloud 9. I am so pleased for you and you worked so hard. It is definately well deserved. Thanks so much for your last post. I was really touched by what you said.

Have you thought about what you are going to do to maintain once you make it to your final goal? Are you going to continue with one SF a day? Or devise your own menu?

I lost 2lbs this week! Hurray! Think I was in a bit of a rut so I'm happy to see the scales start to move again in the right direction. Can't wait to be like FF one day and make that post that I have made it to goal.

Good luck everyone with losses this week
BL x

Thanks BL.

To maintain I think I will just keep to the SF during the week and perhaps on the weekend have lunch whilst still having the SF for breakfast. To be honest the plan suits me and I could quite happily stay on it.

It will be for you before long!

I love SF too. I think I could quite happy stay on it for years and years especially once I get to goal as then you can have other meals etc without feeling guilty. Think I will definately have SF for at least one meal per day once I am at goal.

Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying the sunshine. I'm not busy today so I think I'll take my pooch out for a long run and burn some calories in the process!

BL x

FF :bliss:this must be you today... Congratulations on you goal, you have been one of the most determined and dedicated people on here. So well done you xx
BL great news 2ibs down is fantastic.

I haven't really stuck to it this week due to my little set back :boohoo: but i'm hoping to have STS. I'm away wed so will log on thur to let you know.

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Thanks UGG. I am on cloud 9 today but have now got a new goal so you don't get rid of me that easily - he he!

Thanks FF and Ugg.

So glad we haven't got rid of you FF. It wouldn't be the same on here with you gone.

Ugg we have all had set backs. The best thing is that you haven't given up. Plus you are getting close to goal too! Your going to be the next FF while I'm just a wannabe. Determination and motivation is the hardest bit. We will get there :D

BL xx

BL 28ib lost, I'd say your hardly a wannabe!
Pleased your not leaving us yet FF. As BL said it wouldn't be the same and who would start the new months challenge......

What fab weather we're having I hope it continues xx

Can I join in?

I would like to loose 10lb this month.

My first weigh in will be tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Hi All

I lost 8lbs this week, but that does onclude some from the LT diet which I had to come off because of a blackout!!! I am happy with that, enough to keep me motivated for the next week!!! Wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

8ibs what a great start, well done xx

Back