SLIMFAST - JUNE CHALLANGE

How are things louise? Looking forward to your hols....you lucky thing! Hope your ok xx

Hi ugg,

cant wait for the hol, put pound on last week, i seem to be stuck at this weight.

How r u

Hi everyone, STS this week which I'm ok with. Louise don't worry about the gain I gained also last week. New week this week, off the antibiotics and looking forward to a good week (fingers crossed). Been fantastic so far today so I hope I don't slip up tonight...
Not long for your hols louise try and keep motivated for that, even if you STS.
Good luck with the week guys xx

Don't worry about staying the same UGG. I did that the first week in June and then lost 3lbs! It will come off Louise, don't worry. Are you weigh in today? Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Regards

FF

thanks FF xx

Only a pound off for me this week, but better than a pound on. Well done Ugg and FF! Hang in there everyone, we'll do it!

Only a pound off for me this week, but better than a pound on. Well done Ugg and FF! Hang in there everyone, we'll do it!

One pound of fat is gone!!!

Well done Lizz!!!:happy096:

Here is a little poem about "Only One Pound"

Only One Pound
Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm Only One Pound, just a pound.
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound."
( as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I love being around you -
your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.

Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Good morning everyone.

Firstly, congratulations Lizz on your 1lb lost. I too lost a 1lb this week and as you say 1lb is better than none.

Take care

FF

Morning FF, and thanks mini have cut and pasted to send to my friends. Game on again, the past is behind us and we're all up for a good loss next weigh in

congrats on your losses this week FF and liz, I've decided to sack the June challenge as i've been awful. I am going to lose these last five pounds before my birthday in July, so I'm doing it as a target. I will still check in and keep you all posted. Hope your all having a good week xx

Hey guys!
Sorry I have been AWOL, I have just decorated my lounge and the broadband comes through my VirginMedia cable box thingy-me which had to be moved so I have been without my beloved Internet :cry:

However I AM BACK Woohoo! And in a bit of a giddy mood :D I went shopping yesterday and bought 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops in a size 14 and they fit perfectly!

I am also a member of the 1lb club which I am happy with although I have run out of shakes so need to do a SF shop and cant find any really good deals (so have been eating junk :eek:)

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week.

BL xxx

Hi Ladies

I lost 1lb thisweek, although not overly impressed its going in the right direction so am happy!!! Only another 1lb to reach my goal for this month!!!

Hi MBP,
1lb is a loss so you should be proud of yourself. Don't forget you lost a lot last week and its quite normal to have a small loss after a big loss so fingers crossed for next week!!!

BL x

Morning MBP and welcome to the 1lb club this week. As BL said you normally don't lose that much after a big loss.

FF

Hi everyone and well done, i didnt post last friday but i lost the pound i put on the week b4, so bk 2 12.5 again.

hey louise, congrats on your loss. Not long until your hol yip pee! Xx well done everyone this week.

Back