SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Don't worry Sattsy it was your birthday after all. I'm sure you'll lose it this week no problems. If you can't spoil yourself on your birthday then when can ya? Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Karen don't really want to lose you to CD but you need to make the best decision for yourself. I wouldn't worry about your gain because you tend to lose it really quickly. You say you can't cope with food but you will eventually have to come off CD and then you will be having food again. You always seem to be eating healthy things like your steak salad. Maybe you should have your weigh in on Fridays so you would have lost any weekend gain by then. I don't know what else to suggest because you always seem to be doing the right things.

I hope you work out what is right for you. Some diets just don't suit certain people. Good luck!

Don't worry Sattsy it was your birthday after all. I'm sure you'll lose it this week no problems. If you can't spoil yourself on your birthday then when can ya? Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Karen don't really want to lose you to CD but you need to make the best decision for yourself. I wouldn't worry about your gain because you tend to lose it really quickly. You say you can't cope with food but you will eventually have to come off CD and then you will be having food again. You always seem to be eating healthy things like your steak salad. Maybe you should have your weigh in on Fridays so you would have lost any weekend gain by then. I don't know what else to suggest because you always seem to be doing the right things.

I hope you work out what is right for you. Some diets just don't suit certain people. Good luck!

Thanks hun.

I can be good in the week easy peasy but just weekends kill any good intentions i have! And i go mad and put loads on. I know i'll lose most of the 9lbs easily but then i'm so impatient to get the rest of the weight off! I want to wear my slinky summer dresses and at this rate i won't be able to. I know i have to deal with my food demons but i am so obsessed with getting back to target i can't think of anything else!

I'm on slim fast today and will have steak salad later but i have pre-warned my old CDC that i might need some supplies! lol

I think i'll see how this week and weekend pans out first maybe??

Thanks for thinking of me!

Hi chick,
Could you exercise more to burn off some of those weekend calories? I know its no fun being good all the time. Maybe you could say you'll have one naughty day at the weekend and one good day. Then at least you have something to look forward to. I don't know what types of things you are going mad on but are there lower calorie alternatives. You'll still be getting the treat but a healthier one???

See how you get on this week. Lots of people have problems sticking to the diet at Easter so it might be easier this week. If reaching the goal quickly has become a bit of an obsession then you could always have a bump start with CD and re-join us if needs be.

Good luck this week and let us know how you get on
BL x

Hey,

Sattsy as long as you enjoyed your birthday and easter weekend thats the main thing... You know you can shift the weight and we'll all be starting the april challenge soon, That'll be extra incentive.

Hey Karen sorry to hear you may be rejoining CD but if that works for you and you know your'll get back to goal weight, go for it. Like BL mentioned we're all different and you know yourself better than anybody. You can still check in with us slimfasters :) Good luck and keep us posted.

BL I know exactly what you mean by people trying to make you slip from the diet, My mum (bless her) "Wow you have lost loads of weight you can really notice, by the way i've brought you some chocolate and a six pack of hot cross buns"
When i've already said how i'm trying to be good! :argh:

This website is fab it's got me motivated and It's really nice that we can seek support from each other, let me get a tissue:cry:Only kidding....

So lets all think easter has passed summer will be here before we know it and we'll all be showing off our fab new figures!:character00238:

Oh Ugg don't get me started with mums. I told mine that I categorically did NOT want any easter eggs and to tell the rest of the family that too because I didn't want the temptation. She asked what I wanted instead and I said I didn't want anything edible. So she turned up with one of the biggest boxes of Hotel Chocolat luxury chocs and another from Thorntons!!! Grr! I'm sure I can hear them calling my name hehe! Still sealed so I'm doing ok so far.

I love this website too. Think I'd have fallen off the wagon if it wasn't for everyone on here. Like a big group of dieting buddies!

Morning everyone

It is great having all of you for support. Especially the week I lost nothing as I felt really deflated.

On a positive note, my OH bought me some clothes for my bday and guess what - I could get in a size 14 anywhere!! I was pleased with that - even Jane Norman and we all know there clothes are on the slinky side! On a negative note though I know I will never be less than a size 14 as even when I was 10st 2lb (which I might add I look anorexic at) I was still a size 14 even though it was very lose.

Of course i have the added incentive of getting married next year so I will not fall off the wagan (the birthday cake is still unopened)!! lol. The church is booked and so is the reception so as I said to my OH there is no getting out of it now!

I will be setting up a thread for the April challange today, but I do have one more weigh in to go in March.

Take care my dieting buddies (to steal BL phase).

FF

WELL DONE!!! size 14 is fabulous! Great for you to know you can walk in anywhere and know the size will fit you. Shopping can be so demoralising when you are bigger sizes in different shops.

I have another weigh in for March but am definately joining the April Challenge :D

How is everyone doing, i am now feeling much better.

I came off the diet last monday as i was ill didnt go back on it til yest because of the easter hols, hopefully havent put much weigh on.

Louise

Hi Louise,
Glad to hear you are feeling better. When you are ill your body is working harder and burning more calories anyway so I'm sure you will be fine on weigh in day.
BL x

Thanks bl didnt have a very good weekend ate more than normal

Onwards and upwards Louise! I sometimes have a bit of a piggy day and eat more than usual but if you've been ill you probably had a few days of eating less than usual too. Plus you probably needed those extra calories to help your body back on the mend. At least you are back on the plan, thats the most important thing.

Take care everyone x

Hey,

Well done for Staying the same Louise, It's really hard when your ill because you don't feel like eating meals and end up snacking on the wrong food (i do anyway)
Pleased your better and joining in the April challenge.

I've got my sons birthday party tom and i've brought lots of champagne and cakes so i may slip a little!:party0036:

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

You too Ugg. I'm off to the gym tomorrow for a serious workout. Had a deadline this week and the exercise has been neglected so I'm back to normal tomorrow. Can't believe I am looking forward to the gym. Never in my life did I think that would happen :eek:

Have a good weekend everyone x

thanks ugg,

was so glad thought id put on cos i had a bad w.end

Hi Louise,
I hadn't seen that you had updated your signature. So pleased you have stayed the same as I know you worried you hadn't been too good. Well done
BL x

Hi everyone.

Just a quick one this morning as my desk is a nightmare from being off for a week. Have weighed in this morning and have lost another 1lb.

Total loss for March was 8lb.

Take care

FF

Well done FF. Another 1lb is great and you exceeded your March Challenge :talk017:

Weigh in for me today and I lost another 2lbs (I see a pattern emerging hehe). Not been as good as usual this week so going to try to step it up and reach that first stone loss next week.

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins this week x

Hey FF Well done you have smashed your mini challenge and lost more than pledged on the march challenge..

Great stuff BL you've dropped a dress size and only 1ib off 1 stone loss!

I've put on this week but don't weigh in til tom so i'll let you know how much then... TTFN xx

Hi Ugg
Good luck for tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you although April Fools Day isn't the best weigh in day hehe. I wasn't too good this week and didn't think I would have a loss but I did so you may be the same.
BL x

well done BL and FF thats great

Back