SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Well done Sattsy.

I have been soo good since Monday - have not been on the scales once - have not cheated either thought. I too have a hectic weekend as it is my birthday on Monday but am still going to weigh in on Monday to see how I have done.

Speak soon

FF

Hey FF well done on your loss this week! Have an awesome birthday on Monday! I amoff to Amsterdam this weekend (have stocked up on meal bars to take with!) so hopefully Im not too bad with what I eat and hopefully will get lots of walking and bike riding done while Im there!

Have a lovely weekend Sattsy. I am off work next week but will try to log on every now and then to see how you are all doing.

HI,
Has anyone tried the new slim fast hunger shots? If so what are they like?
Hope everyones having a good week xx

Have great birthdays FF and Sattsy. Hope you both have lots of fun and don't worry too much about SlimFast.

Ugg I haven't tried the hunger shots. In fact I haven't even seen them in the shops, only on the SF website.

Not having a great week myself, I've got a chest infection and just can't be bothered. Allowed myself to be strayed by a Greggs sausage roll today (although I really enjoyed it). My best mates birthday tomorrow so going out on the town to face more temptation :cry: Expecting a gain on Monday but it cant be helped.

Have a good weekend everyone
BL

Hi,

Hunger shots are supposed to be stocked in tesco so i'll keep my eyes peeled for them and let you know what they are like...
Have a great birthday weekend FF and Sattsy.
Sorry your still unwell BL, don't worry about the plan any weight gained will come off really quickly.
Easter eggs are soooo tempting it's really testing my will power! I don't expect a big loss on tuesday but hey CHOCOLATE YUMMY!:eatdrink051:Have a great weekend everyone xx

I bought a 'packet' of hunger shots today to give them a test drive. Got them in Tesco's. Ridiculous price.

Just tried one and thought it was quite nice. Like a small yoghurt drink. A little too sweet for my relatively new palate (says she preparing her evening curly wurly :D)

It should keep hunger at bay with the protein and fibre. We'll see...................

How well is everyone resisting Easter Eggs? I haven't been given any so no problems here.

Went out on Friday night. Told everyone I was going to alternate drinks; 1 vodka diet coke, 1 diet coke. My friends fella was buying me double vodka full-fat coke on his round and I didn't have a clue. No wonder I was drunker than I thought! :sigh: New week tomorrow and I'm determined not to blip this week!

Hope everyone has been better than me!!!
BL x

Hey BL,

Not been too bad this week but not be too good either! I ate my easter egg on weigh day Naughty Naughty, But i thought that'd give me the week to make up for it...:angeldevil:
Vodka doubles! as long as you enjoyed yourself friday night thats the main thing.
Hope you feel better than last week.

Tried the hunger shots and like KD said they are expensive for what they are, £2.99 for 4 and they are the size of actimel. It's nice to try new things but i don't think i'll get them again.

Hope everyones had a good easter and what crazy weather! :gen125:

Hi Ugg,
Don't think I'll bother with the hunger shots then, mainly because I practically never feel hungry anyway. Think my stomach must have shrunk because most days I have to force myself to have my shakes and meal never mind snacks in between.

I know what you mean about the weather. My dog has been loving the snow this morning and was running around like a nutter.

Doesn't really feel like Easter since I haven't had an egg but its nice to have the bank holidays to rest on. The gym is shut so I've been chilling out :)

Hi everyone

Just a quick one as it is my birthday day today. Weighed in this morning - 1lb lost. Am amazed!

Speak soon

FF x

Congrats BL and FF thats fantastic over easter bank holiday and birthday weekend.
Fingers crossed i'll lose tom....
xx

Morning everyone

Just thought I would log on quickly to see how you were all doing while my little one is asleep and the older one is playing his nintendo. I had a lovely birthday yesterday and although I did have a tuna mayo baguette for lunch I had a salad for tea so I was only a little naughty - my birthday cake is still in the box unopened - not that I like cake that much anyway.

Good luck to everyone with their weigh ins. Will try to log on at least once a day.

Take care

FF

Weighed in and lost 2ibs which i am chuffed to bits with :bliss:Thats me running around the kitchen this morning...

It's my sons 1st birthday today and i have baked a big yummy chocolate buttons cake, so i have decided today is a day off and back to it tomorrow.

Hope everyones having a good day xx :wavey:

Well done Ugg thats great. I think you deserve the day off.

FF your will power is amazing. Umm cake!

I'm getting a bit annoyed with people who keep pushing me to fall off the diet and eat things I don't even want. I don't understand why they can't just be supportive. I keep hearing "you were good last week" and "eat it, one won't hurt" etc. Sometimes I think they quite like me being the fat one compared to their skinny size 6s. Anyways that my rant over. Hope everyone else is getting lots of support! Thank goodness for you lot on here or I'd be lost!

BL x

Hmm clearly I ate all the pies!!!! My great loss last week is gone as I gained 2 kg over easter/my birthday ah well

Hi folks

Well done to all you losers!!! I'm v jealous as i put on 9lbs over the easter weekend!!! Not going to update my ticker as i know i'll lose most of that in the next few days....

Am seriously thinking of going back on CD though as i just can't cope with food!

Back