SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

FeelingFat

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I know some of you weigh in on Wednesday's but thought I would start another challange as I weigh in on a Monday which will be the 3rd March. So, I feelingfat, pledge to lose (hopefully) another 7lb this month.

Love to hear from you.
FF

Hey FF I am going to pledge to lose 4kg (9lbs) by the end of March...might be tough as have My birthday (going to Amsterdam), St Paddy's and my "friends" birthday but will give it a shot! Weigh in tomorrow :sigh:

Morning everyone, nice to see were all still here congrats FF :party0011:eek:n your goal again were just waiting on Sattsys weigh in. Yes me too going to aim for 8 pounds this month, would like to think i can hit the 2 stone mark by end of April:eek: worth a try so here we all go again. Would like to say hi to all new joiners and Good Luck to all of us for March x

weight.png

Hi WT
I really want to lose more than 7lbs - was going to put 10lbs (going by 2lb a week and it is a five week month (well there is five Monday's anyway) but didn't want to chance it.

If I do lose 10lb I will be 12 stone so will only have another stone and a half to go.

My birthday the 25th one day after yours FF! Easter as well so not only do I need to avoid the birthday binge but also the easter eggs!

Well done WT on the weight loss!

march challenge

Hi I'd like to lose 7ib and weigh day will be on tuesdays!
Good luck everyone
UGG
weight.png

Last edited:
OK so with February's last weigh in done bring on March! If I manage to lose the 4kg in March I will be half way to my final weight!

Hope everyone having a fantabulous day!

Hi everyone

I'm new to slimfast so w/c 3 March will be my second week. I am a serial dieter though but find it soooo hard to stick to at weekends - this weekend i have a wedding and a mothers day lunch.

However, i would like to lose 8lbs between now and end of March.

Good luck everyone!

I would also like to lose 8lb by end of march, got my weigh 2 mo:eek:

I just realised my ticker was wrong..... but just updated it!

I've lost 2lbs since Tuesday morning (5 in total since Monday). So 17lbs to go - seems soooo much :eek:(

Morning ff, havent weighed yet i do that on my lunchbreak at 12, will keep you posted

Louise

Hello everyone,

So far the weeks not going too bad i've lost 2.5 ibs but don't weigh in officially til tuesday, I wouldn't think i'd lose much more than that. I've got a Mothers day lunch, which i'll find hard not to go over the top! It gives me great inspiration looking on this site everyday and i can't wait to see how you've weighed in louise.
Good luck

Last edited:
Hi ff,

i only lost a pound, was hoping for more but i have lost inches in the gym.

Keep thinking positive:girlpower:

Well done on your weight loss louise, Also if your working out muscle weighs more than fat...
I weigh in Tuesday and feeling nervous, Unlike me but i think it's because i'll log it on here.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Back