SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Well done ugg thats brill:party0019:

Thanks louise x

Well done ugg I weigh in tomorrow and although I had a good week food wise when I cheated and hopped on the scales for a sneaky peak not moved at all....I think Im at a weight where I need to up the excercise to keep losing as this is the weight I usually get on diets and give up...NOT THIS TIME!!!!

Thanks guys,
Good to hear how determined you are sattsy and good luck with your weigh in tommorrow. I'm a nightmare and keep getting on the scales everyday which i'm sure isn't good for me, but as you know alot can happen from one day to the next.
X

I am a scale hopper - every morning without fail I get on the scales! As you say UGG it doesn't change much. In my case I lose my 2lbs at the weekend and not during the week - not sure why!

Well done Ugg!!! 4 and a quarter pounds is a great loss.
Good luck tomorrow Sattsy. Fingers crossed for a loss.
Sooooo glad I am not a scale hopper. Sounds very addictive. Once a week is more than enough for me although watch this space, I'll probably be joining you in a couple of weeks :giggle:

Hey busylizzie,

Evening munchies tip! I buy asdas snacking raisins, choc peanuts and nuts they cost £1 per bag which normally lasts me around a week. I think they are around 180 cal per 25g??? I normally skip a snack during the day and have a handful of these in the evenings which is when i'm mostly naughty. They satisfy my sweet tooth but also fill a hole.
As you can tell i'm pretty impressed with them!
Hope you feel better soon x

Good Morning everyone,

Weigh in today and i've lost 4 and a quarter pounds. It just shows me how much i've been messing around since xmas, back on track now.
Feeling really positive can't wait for next weigh in, Just hope i can keep it up!

04-03 = 4ibs

Well done Ugg, that's fantastic!!!

I've lost 3lbs this week so far.... I too am a daily scale hopper!!! I feel so fat though, have put loads of weight on since i met my boyfriend 6 months ago!!

Jumped on the scales today and not a smidgen still 86.6 ho hum....

Never mind better than a gain :)

Morning Karen - congratulations on your weight loss that is great.

Morning Sattsy - as you said at least you have not gained!

Take care

FF

Thanks karen and congrats 3ib well done...
Sattsy sometimes i think our body has to steady itself as FF said it's not a gain. Keep positive x

New to Slimfast

This is my second day on slimfast and on this forum. I have decided I need to lose a stone (although a full 5 stone would be great) by the end of March and have been told that this may be possible. Somebody advised me today to join the March challenge. Can somebody tell me what I need to do to join?

Goldilocks,
make a note of what you'd like to lose, We all have targets and they all vary. When it's weigh in day post it on here, write daily if you like. Also if you go to Trying To Conceive Ticker you can track your weight like the one below...
Good luck with Slimfast Ugg x

ugg

Thanks again for your help. I will try and sort out my ticker for next weeks weigh in (this could take some time as I am not very good at this computer lark).

I am really trying to reach my goal - spent 1 hour at the gym (including stretching) and then swam 20 lengths. Not sure if I will be able to keep it up though.

How has your day been. Have you done anything today?

Hi Ugg, thanks for the munchies tip. Not really a big snacker during the day so will save for the evening. Some cruel person has opened a pack of Galaxy Minstrels and left them half open on my coffee table. They've been there 2 days now and I haven't had a single one :D

Sattsy, you may have lost inches even if it hasn't shown on the scales, especially if your exercising. No gain has got to be good.

Liz x

sattsy

Sorry to hear you didn't lose any weight but don't get disheartened. Did you take your body measurements before you began slimfast because as busylizzy says you may be losing inches instead of weight. It has happened to me in the past and I used to get so disheartened so now I not only weigh myself but measure myself too.

Hope you continue to persevere and not let this set you back because you know you can do it. :girlpower:

Morning everyone.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Welcome Goldilocks. What day will you weigh in?

It has been a good week so far. I had a lunch meeting on Tuesday and while everyone eat sandwiches and pasties I had my slimfast bar. How good am I?

My secretary's leaving me tomorrow so we have her leaving lunch - but I am going to take my slimfast bar to this as well.

I've got a party to go to on Sat so I'll be drinking so that may affect my weight loss. My mother in law (to be) has also said she is going to do a buffet lunch but I have said I am not eating (hope my willpower holds)!

What a busy life I lead - lol!!

Take care
FF

Thanks everyone for the support and think I might start measuring myself! As that might keep me motivated...but so far Im not too worried! I have had a bad week alcohol wise...after not drinking at all for february Ive already been out Sunday then caught up with an old friend and waht was only supposed to be 1 drink turned into 5 vodka diet cokes and 2 cider blacks (urghh no self control!)

Hey FF good on you for taking your bars with you! Total control! maybe for the buffet you can have that as your main meal and hopefully the buffet will have salad or veges! Just remember 1 plate!

My work are having morning tea and they got strawberries just for me so I didnt feel the need for cake...thoughtful!

Back