SLIMFAST -MARCH CHALLANGE

Good luck with your weigh in FF
Ugg x

Well after losing 5lbs last week I managed to gain 6lbs over the weekend. Gutted!

So back to it today then.... easy on easy off....

Morning Karen,

Weekends are a nightmare!! Good luck with shifting those pounds, 5ibs last wk was great.
Stick with it.
Ugg x

Hi everyone

Weigh in this morning. Have lost another 2lb - am quite pleased with that. Sorry to hear about your gain Karen but it will come off again. Looking forward to hearing about everyone else's weigh in.

Take care

FF

Congrats on your loss.... Weigh in tomorrow arhhhhhhh!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hey Karen never mind at least its a new week so can start over! ;)

Congrats Louise on the loss!

FF how your weigh in go?

I went out drinking last night (fist time in a month) and this morning have so far resisted the full fry up opting for an egg and cress sandwich on brown bread and a diet coke instead (not the same) Im feeling positive about my weigh in this week as spent the weekend moving flat carrying boxes down 1 set of stairs and up another! (next time Im moving to a ground floor flat!) so plenty of excercise and not much time to snack was too busy!

I am sure you will be find ugg. So don't feel scarred. BIG HUG to you :grouphugg:

FF

FF congrats on your weigh in (your post showed after I refreshed!)

Thanks x

Morning Karen,

Weekends are a nightmare!! Good luck with shifting those pounds, 5ibs last wk was great.
Stick with it.
Ugg x

Hi Ugg

Yep they sure are a nightmare for dieters!!!! Had a wedding and a mothers day meal to contend with!

Onwards and Downwards though....

Good morning Sattsy

Can't wait to hear about your weigh in this week. Wednesday isn't it?

Hi everyone

Weigh in this morning. Have lost another 2lb - am quite pleased with that. Sorry to hear about your gain Karen but it will come off again. Looking forward to hearing about everyone else's weigh in.

Take care

FF

Hi there

That's brilliant - well done!!!! You're almost halfway there!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hey Karen never mind at least its a new week so can start over! ;)

Congrats Louise on the loss!

FF how your weigh in go?

I went out drinking last night (fist time in a month) and this morning have so far resisted the full fry up opting for an egg and cress sandwich on brown bread and a diet coke instead (not the same) Im feeling positive about my weigh in this week as spent the weekend moving flat carrying boxes down 1 set of stairs and up another! (next time Im moving to a ground floor flat!) so plenty of excercise and not much time to snack was too busy!

Hi Sattsy

Yep no point in looking backwards, can't change that!

Well done on resisting the fry up! lol. Sounds like you should have a good loss this week!

Hi, Weigh day again stayed the same this week i should be happy with that as i have had a bad weekend:sigh:, had friends staying so just had to go out to:eatdrink023:and :party0036: wasnt to bad with the food only had chicken salad it was the amount of alcohol i had, feeling for it now though. Anyway im back at it today hopefully will have a loss next week. Congratulations to you all for your losses keep up the good work.

Starting back today.

Well had a few days in Spain last week, so ate and drank none stop, Had a lovely mothers day meal and choccies, jumped on scales this morning, not very happy, but what did I expect.....DOH:wave_cry:

Anyway Fresh start today.
92.3 Starting weight today. So will have to set a new tracker.
I want to lose 10lbs by end of March.
So here goes.

03/03/08 = 92.3:cry:
10/03/08 =
17/03/08 =
24/03/08 =
31/03/08 =

Never mind lucky bug holidays are meant to be enjoyed and mothers day too!

Well done FF amd Ugg, i havent had a good weekend but got all week to make up for that

Hmmmmm just wondering what to have for tea.... Steak salad (again) methinks.....

I'm so in love with the peach smoothie mmmmmm!

Morning everyone.

I don't like the peach smoothie myself but I love the banana milkshake.

I had for tea last night jacket potato and lasgna with nimble brown bread - I am not doing well at cutting out my bread I just seem to butter (or flora light rather) it everynight on auto!!

Have a good day everyone.

FF

Good Morning everyone,

Weigh in today and i've lost 4 and a quarter pounds. It just shows me how much i've been messing around since xmas, back on track now.
Feeling really positive can't wait for next weigh in, Just hope i can keep it up!

04-03 = 4ibs

Back