SLIMFAST MAY CHALLANGE

Forgot to add,
Spammy it'll all come in good time, your body is adjusting to the diet and excercise all at once. Stick with it and keep us posted. Good luck for the may challenge :) xx

Hi everyone. I've lost 2lbs this week. Sorry for the late update but with it being BHM I have not logged on until now.

Take care

FF

Hi everyone,
Just 1lb for me this week. I'm blaming the hormones because I've been good.

Well done FF. You are doing so well and are very close to goal now.

BL x

Well done FF and BL, I thought it was Sunday today! BH totally mess me up... Hopefully will lose tom and at least 2ib, I've been saying that for weeks! Been to the beach today and resisted all the yummy ice creams.

Let you know how it goes tom xx

Hey everyone, I would like to lose 7lbs this month as its my first month on Slimfast. However, 6 weeks or so ago I started exercising more- up to 5 times a week for an hour a time, so understand that I may not lose as much as I would like purely down to muscle gain. But I would hope to see at least 4/5lbs off if I stick to plan properly!!

xxx

Wooooo Hoooooo:party0049:, Lost 2ib this week and am now in the WW healthy weight range for my height. Top end mind you but hey i'm not complaining.
Thinking of changing my end goal by another 4ibs but i think i'll wait and see how next week goes first.

Good luck with weigh ins this week everyone xx

Morning everyone

BL great news on your 1lb loss. Just remember the great advice you have given when we have all had similar results.
UGG - huge congrats on geting into your healthy weight range. I just have to lose another 3lbs and then I will be in mine (top end as you said) so am looking forward to that. I too am thinking of changing my goal weight. My goal weight is 11stone at the moment but I would really like to be about 10 stone 7lbs by the time I go wedding dress shopping in August. I think it is doable.

Take care everyone and hugh welcome to Wannabeslim.

FF

Thanks FF. I won't let it get me down. I'm determined to get this weight off. Like a few people my ticker end goal isn't really my final goal. I think I'll extend mine by another 7lbs minimum but I want to concentrate on getting to this goal first.

:bliss: Ugg thats a great achievement. Resisting the ice creams was obviously worth it.

I'm going to try to exercise more this week. Doing both a 10k midnight walk and the 5k race for life this month so have to get as fit as i can and burn some calories in the process.

Good luck tomorrow Sattsy

BL x

This will be my first challenge and I think I'm going to go for an ambitious 8lbs!

Thanks guys
Wannabslim you will get there, It seems to have taken me forever but it's well worth sticking with it!
I've had soooo many comments over the wkend how slim i look how much i've lost and it really helps...
Good luck for this week guys xx

thanks for the support everyone, well done all of you who have lost weight

Hows everyone doing on the diet, got my weigh in lunch time, will keep you posted on how i do.

Can tell the holiday is getting closer been to the gym 7 times in 4 days lol

Looking forward to hearing about your weigh in after lunch Louise.

FF

Down 2lb really happy with that, its the lightest i have been for years and years

Hey louise great news.... Well done and have a great wkend xx

Hey everyone. Congratulations on the losses! Ive been really bad and with a surprise girly trip to gibraltar with my flat mates I havent even tried to step on the scales for 2 weeks! Back on it next week so hopefully the damage isnt too bad....but with the hot weather I have definately been inclined to eat less but the beer gardens have been calling!

Yay well done Louise! Though I wonder if perhaps 7 times in the gym in 4 days might be a bit much! x

Back