SLIMFAST MAY CHALLANGE

Hi Sattsy,
My losses have slowed down too. Wondering whether its because I've been having more powder shakes than ready mixed ones. Its the only real difference in my diet so think when I have finished all the powder I'll just get the bottles.

Your diet does look healthy to me. Just stick with it the best you can and enjoy your holiday. The pounds are coming off so those bikinis must be looking good! Hope you have a great time

BL x

Well done BL you had a loss that the main thing.

Keep it up

Thanks Louise. Really hoping for a better loss this week. Got a 10k Charity Midnight Walk on Friday so been training for it. Hoping it will burn some extra calories. Going into town today and going to be extra good and walk the 5 miles there rather than get the bus.

How are you getting on this week Louise?

BL x

Its a start!

Ok I haven't been majorly good so I'm very pleased with a 2lb loss.
Have spent most of the week away from home nursing my poorly mum so there has been a reasonable amount of grazing on the run!:(
When I'm passing a tap I'm trying to drink a glass of water and I think that has been helping a lot.
The bit before tea time is the worst for me. I may have to think about getting a healthy snack ready for these times.

Well done to everyone else. You are all doing fab!:D

May 13th Start Weight 14st 1lb:mad:
21/05 -2lb:)

I go into my signature, click on it there put in the pin number, say update weigh and then copy and paste it back in my signature. That genereally works. Congratulations on the 2lb off!

I update my ticker just by clicking on it from a post I've made, updating it on the ticker website and when I look back at my post it is already updated. You could just bookmark the ticker page and update it there too.

Well done on your loss by the way :D

BL x

:party0011:Congrats to all that have lost this week.

I totally lost the plot last week and decided not to weigh in as I didn't want to make myself even more demotivated!
I'll have to be as good as gold now, hope I stay the same or possible small loss next week. I did bake delias how to cheat choc cakes today, not a good idea when I'm struggling.:doh:

Any how new week and all...... Good luck everyone xx:wavey:

I've had a hard week. Both yesterday and today I've gone out on lunches with the girls from work. Have just swopped them around so have my bar to look forward to tonight!

Only a few ounces (4 to be exact!!) this week but next Friday I get the pin out and start walking again so watch my smoke. How is everyone?

Morning everyone

Another 2lb loss this week. That's 7lb this month - YIPPEE.

How is everyone else doing?

Congrats FF your doing so well, you should feel very proud of yourself.
BW great news about the pin being removed, good luck with that.

Must admit I'm starting to struggle but lets see what tomorrow brings xx

Hey guys, you may or may not have noticed that I haven't been around lately... well for just over a week.

The reason- I have switched to Atkins and thought I would just stop by and say hi! Have my official wk1 WI tomorrow morning but this morning the scales showed a 10lb loss :D whooop! xx

Down 1ib really chuffed with that xx

Congratulations on your 1lb down UGG. We are both so close to our first goals. Bring on June!!

Well done ugg and ff your doing really well

Cheers louise, remember sts better than a gain and your probably toning up.

Are you starting a June challenge FF....
Hopefully reach target and then decide if i'm going to go for more.
I may have a week off around my B day.
BL hows it going?

Hope everyones having a good week xx

DOH just noticed June challenge thread......

Back