SlimJ's Refeed Diary

SlimJ

Day 1 (yesterday)
Breakfast: LT
Lunch: LT
Dinner: 5 oz of breast from a roast chicken made for family + salad of mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, pepper and balsemic vinegar.

Ahhh, food glorious food! I savoured every bite! OMIGOD but it was divine although I found the chicken a bit strange the first few bites. And it felt like I was eating forever and that there was so much! God, it's great to be using my molars again!

Also read up on Low GI/GL and think that's the way to go for me. Not too strick but basically cut out the processed refined carbs and sugars. Will look for yummy low GI breads to bake. Mmmmmmmmm

Day 2
Breakfast: LT
Lunch: 5 oz of breast from a roast chicken + salad of mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, pepper and balsemic vinegar. Delicious but took me soooo long to eat. Really had to chew the chicked. Strange. And the tomatoes tasted funny so I left them on my plate (victory!)
Dinner: drained tin of tuna with some pepper and lemon juice + salad of mixed leaves, raddishes, spring onions, pepper and balsemic vinegar. Delicious! And, again, took me AGES to eat! Enjoyed every single bite even though tuna was a tad dry without any sauce mashed through it. Next week I'll mix it up with a bit of very low salad sauce or something.

Hey SlimJ,
I had similar problems with chicken, it really hurt to chew that much! So I have avoided meat unless it is stewed and tender. I haven't eaten red meat yet.

Guen

Back