Slimmer of the week

mal

Can anyone please help me with this does the person who gets slimmer of the week at class have 2 stay 4 image therapy and the class talk, ive always believed this to be the case however at my class this week the consultant said otherwise and raffled off the fruit basket. ive always known of slimmer of the week to have had to have lost the week before or maintained AND stay to class if you leave you dont get it, ive been a member of slimming world for a number of times
Thanks in advance for any replies

Hi, in my class you dont have to stay for image therapy to get the sow, they keep the cert until the next week, and the basket is put in with the raffle. x

As I understand it the Slimmer of the Week has to have lost the previous week and stayed to class inorder to take that award and the basket of fruit that other members have brought. Should that person not stay to class, then our consultant raffles off the basket alongside the normal raffle prize.

At ours, it has to be someone who stays to class! Loss or maintain the previous week, and greatest loss of this week...and stay to class.

At my group it when you got weighed the girl would ask if you were staying, then she'd put the sheets in two pile, then fild the SoW out of the pile of people who'd stayed.

And the rule is you must of lost or sts the previous week and been the biggest looser that week :)

I guess different consultants do different things.

Ours is usually someone who stays to class, but she did change it once, when someone was really losing every week, but couldn't stay because of childcare issues. I think that's ok, but usually it should be someone who stays.

Back