Slimmer of week/month question

My one you don't. If you are the slimmer of the week/month then they cant give it to someone else regardless.

In my group the slimmer of the week has to stay an should of lost the week before not sure with the month one

In my group you have to have lost or maintained the previous week. The slimmer of the month is just whoever has lost the most. But if it is your first month then they halve your first weeks loss.

Interesting. I did lose every week and my first week was only 3lbs (!!) so even halving that still leaves me higher than who won. Hey ho. Will know for next time ;-) Thanks for the responses all!
What is your consultant like. Maybe have a word with her. X

Officially the tablet tells them who won it but most consultants will award it to the next highest person who stayed to group if the winner didn't..
This is usually because the slimmer of the week basket contains perishables.
Any additional prizes given out by the consultant for slimmer of the week / month comes out of their own pocket.

Thanks for that. Yes, figured SOW did have to stick around but wondered about the SOM. I did lose more than the folks that won (all three classes) and that's even with halving my 1st week's loss. Hey ho. Didn't bring it up with consultant as it's not really worth it (and don't want to take away from anyone else's already declared achievements). Will know for next time in case I'm ever in the running again ;-)

I know you can't get sow if it's your first week. Maybe that applies for som too? Some peoples first week loss could potentially eclipse a month for someone else?

Officially the tablet tells them who won it but most consultants will award it to the next highest person who stayed to group if the winner didn't..
This is usually because the slimmer of the week basket contains perishables.
Any additional prizes given out by the consultant for slimmer of the week / month comes out of their own pocket.
How do I get all the SW stickers on my profile please

If you select the smileys icon there is a slimming world awards tab. most of them are on there and you can just select whichever ones you want like you would a smiley :)

The Slimmer of the Week / Month and the Club 10 awards aren't on there though. I found that I had to copy and paste them from someone's signature , which worked for me. I've got the Slimmer of the Week one and the Club 10 one in my signature so feel free to use them.

Back