Slimmer of The Month

TRISTAR

Gold Member
Has anyones group done the Slimmer of The Month for December? Or Slimmer of the week this week? Ours hasn't. It was forgotten last month too, and I asked our consultant and she said "oh sorry I forgot, it was you". In the previous month she only remembered as everyone was walking out of the door. Don't want to sound like a big baby, but I have won it in Oct & Nov, and worked really hard to try and win it again (might not be me, but would like to know), but I don't want to ask her again.

Please can anyone help? Did your groups do Slimmer of the Month for December? And what week was it?

I asked my consultant today who won it for December, and it was me again. Second time she has forgotten to award it to me.

Yeah. We have done it all the way through the festive period. That is pretty rubbish. I would be tempted to see if there was another local group. Don't let it put you off. You are doing brilliantly

Sadly I came from another group (the consultant was terrible), Aside from forgetting my awards a couple of times, she's very good.

Back