Slimmer will get there!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by slimmer will get there, 21 December 2009 Social URL.

1. slimmer will get there

slimmer will get there New Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Hi all,

I am starting Weight Watchers today! I am going to go to weigh in once the weather clears up because I don't drive and is very cold and slippy out there!

But I wanted to get started ASAP and think if I write a diary then it will be better.

So, I'm quite surprised how much you can fit in with all the points! As long as I can steer clear of the choc and crisps I will be fine!

I don't know whether to allow myself treats in the house or not. In some ways I think if it is in the house it might be better as I won't think of it as something that I'm really not allowed, but something that I can have sometimes. It seems like a silly thing to need to ponder but it is my real weak point!

Anyway... Today's menu:

Breakfast
    Low Fat Yoghurt 1
    Satsuma x 2 0.5

Lunch
    Weight Watchers Bread 2
    Veg Soup 1
    Grapes 1.5
    Low Fat Yoghurt 1
    Low Fat Soft Cheese 1.5

Dinner
    Pitta 2
    Tomato 0
    Jacket Potato 2.5
    Mayonnaise 2
    Sweetcorn 0.5
    Low fat spread 0.5
    Satsuma x 2 0.5
    Hot chocolate 0.5

Altogether 19 points so far.

Am going to go to the gym tomorrow morning. I got myself up this morning and it was closed ANNOYING!!! So I will definitely be going tomorrow. I don't know what I will do about my activity points I think I might just leave them as I want to lose as much as possible. But then I guess it would be nice to have a treat when I go... i.e. a small choc bar every time I go to the gym.

I will see anyway. If anyone has any comments advice it will be gladly appreciated.

Bye for now :) x

Last edited: 21 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Billiebean

Billiebean Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.86%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi slimmer.
    Just wondered how you are getting on for the first week.
    You were saying about the treats in your house....personally I get rid of everything because past habits have had me raiding the cupboard when its there. Until i get myself into a different way of thinking, i'm just going to leave it at the supermarket.
    With the activity points, thats also a personal choice but i dont count them towards my allowance on the basis of you want more calories going out that going in.
    Good luck to you. When are you weighing in?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.