Slimmerkays diary to a slimmer Kay

GO you - you can do it..............

Will be thinking of ya, willing you to the finish line xx

Week two weigh in was this morning. 3lb gone forever :D

The weight loss is great but I feel so down today. Don't know why other than I think I may be about to start which is strange as it's only been 3 weeks :(

:0clapper: Well done!! Its going in the right direction! Proud of ya! :flowers:

Maybe its just coming early, that happened to me last month for some reason!

Chin up and remember another 3lb gone of those hips... :D:party0011:

Nearly three weeks done and dusted.

I already feel so much better in myself. I pulled on a pair of jeans yesterday that I used to have to lie down to fasten - and they fit lovely :D

Well it was third weigh in yesterday and I lost another 2lb and it's TOTM so I was pleased.

But I got on the scales this morning and I am 16st 13.5lbs so I reached my first goal - get under 17 stone :happy036::bliss::banana dancer:

Thats excellent Karen woo hoooooo

Go you :)

It's a gorgeous day today :D

We are all going on a long bike ride later today. I've also got laundry to do and the whole house to clean so my activity levels are going to be good for today ;)

And next week the family has one appointment after another. Everything seems to have come at once. Hopefully I'll be too busy to even think about snacking.

Oh and I meant to put my inches lost down here.

Since beginning Xenical:

1.5" off my bust
3" off my waist
2.5" off the fattest part of belly
2" off my hips
1.5" off each thigh

Hey way to go super mum!!! Well done!!!

xxxx

Thanks Kae :D

Well today I have completed my second goal. 12lb (5%) lost as of today :clap::bliss:

I go on holiday on Thursday to Turkey. I really wanted to reach my 1 stone lost target for then but my brain has gone into self destruct mode and keeps making me eat naughties :eek:

I was 17st 9lb when I started Xenical and was 16st 11lb on Monday - I've been losing at an average of 3lbs a week. So I should have easily reached that goal by Thursday. But no, so far the scales say I gained a quarter pound :(

Oh well, it could have been worse with the way I've been eating these last few days.

you are doing really well don't be to hard on yourself. back on the road, determination and possitive thinking you can do it and have been doing it:D xx sending some possitivity:vibes: your way

Well done Karen! Your weightloss journey has been great!

I'm like yourself, I can't snack. The word "snack" to my brain means "free will to eat everything" so I have to just accept that until I reprogramme my brain that I can't!Lol

Scales are funny things, just as how your body works. Last week I expected to loose more than I did because my clothes were hanging off me but it seems that maybe (scale addiction showing here!) I will loose more this week!!

Oh your really doing well - good on ya! xx

WARNING - ramble coming ;)

Well if you could all see me now! My hair is wet through with sweat, plastered to my head and I'm still in my nightie :eek:

I have been cleaning my house again but this time it has been scrubbed to within an inch of it's life. My mum is staying here with the boys whilst we are on hols. Now my mum is ace, really, but .....

Every time she is coming here I clean the house and especially the loo. And everytime she waits till I go shopping or pick up the kids or something and when I get back she says "I've cleaned your loo for you!" EVERY TIME :mad:

I put up with it for ages and one time told her "I'd only just cleaned it mum." Oh, she says, I made sure it got a good scrub :eek: What I can't clean it good enough?

It drives me mad :mad:

So, my house is spotless, and I mean spotless. She arrives tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes her!!!!

:eek::eek: thats hard. i would lose it:mad::break_diet: oh well you got the hol to look forward to and also housework done to the point of building up a sweat burns more calories that 1 hour aerobic exercise apparently:D

WARNING - ramble coming ;)

Well if you could all see me now! My hair is wet through with sweat, plastered to my head and I'm still in my nightie :eek:

I have been cleaning my house again but this time it has been scrubbed to within an inch of it's life. My mum is staying here with the boys whilst we are on hols. Now my mum is ace, really, but .....

Every time she is coming here I clean the house and especially the loo. And everytime she waits till I go shopping or pick up the kids or something and when I get back she says "I've cleaned your loo for you!" EVERY TIME :mad:

I put up with it for ages and one time told her "I'd only just cleaned it mum." Oh, she says, I made sure it got a good scrub :eek: What I can't clean it good enough?

It drives me mad :mad:

So, my house is spotless, and I mean spotless. She arrives tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes her!!!!

Has your mum arrived yet?

I can understand why that drives you mad - it would drive me crazy too! However, if she really wants to, tell her there's a toilet that needs a good cleaning here... she needs to travel to Scotland to be able to get to it but I won't mind on this occasion. And while she is at it, theres a load of washing, some dusting and do you think she would mind, just whilst she is here getting the Dyson out.... LOL I hate housework just now... I go through spurts of not minding it and then detesting it... And this is me at my detesting it...

Ach well, I better get on and do my list of chores I just made myself up there... and then theres swimming... or maybe I will just post a bit more on minimins.... now that sounds more like it!lol

How are you getting on? How long is it before you jet off to Turkey... Oh I'm jealous!

xxx

We go Thursay a.m. Jen. I can't wait. Will miss my boys but oh am I due some R&R.

Mum wont be here till this afternoon. I'm taking the boys out so they don't muck the house up in between LOL.

I like doing housework - sad I know, but I feel really good when my house is spotless and I'm knackered. It's the fact that it takes my 5 boys (6 if you include hubby) about 2 hours to completely trash the place again :mad:

We go Thursay a.m. Jen. I can't wait. Will miss my boys but oh am I due some R&R.

Mum wont be here till this afternoon. I'm taking the boys out so they don't muck the house up in between LOL.

I like doing housework - sad I know, but I feel really good when my house is spotless and I'm knackered. It's the fact that it takes my 5 boys (6 if you include hubby) about 2 hours to completely trash the place again :mad:

Thats why I don't like doing housework - its the other two in the house that like messing it up.

My OH hasn't learned how to put his socks in the washing basket. He does it to wind me up. And boy does it work!

If I lived myself then I would be fine!LOL

*** Ponders living herself **

Actually, then I wouldn't have anyone to make my tea for me when I feel lazy!LOL

xxx

Back