slimmers with lots of stones to lose??

You'll get there, maintaining is rough, but it could be worse...I managed to gain 4lb in a week somehow, but I have very little clue why. I'm not letting it bother me, I have proved to myself I can lose it so all I gotta do is keep at it.

Nadia, good luck! Let us know how u get on ;)

S42.jpg
Som_June.jpg
Club10.jpg
FitBronze.jpg

Thanks You! WI is Sat morning so I'm hoping to be under 17 by then :)
Xxxx

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Good luck for your WI on Saturday. Fingers crossed you will be in the 16s.

Hi everyone

I started SW on 1st May and have lost 2st since then. I have 10 to lose in total so 20% of the way there or 1/5 (which makes it sound closer). I'm 1lb off my 10% which I am hoping for tonight but I feel fat this week. I haven't been particularly naughty (I had one ice cream at the weekend, but I was at the beach and I was melting) but I just feel fat and feel like im gonna gain which breaks my heart.

All I can do is see what the scales say and start afresh tomorrow.

I dont think an ice cream will do any damage if you have been good the rest of the week, just take what comes and hope for a maintain at worst but I think you may be suprised, well done on your progress so far x

I ended up losing 1lb which made me a bit sad but I did get my 10% which cheered me up. It was * week this week too so hoping next week will be better...

I ended up losing 1lb which made me a bit sad but I did get my 10% which cheered me up. It was * week this week too so hoping next week will be better...

Congrats club 10 is one of the best awards. It's the point where people genuinely notice, no matter what size.

I've given myself silly targets to keep myself motivated as I have a long journey ahead, this could be the next half a stone or to wear something I haven't got into for ages. I then usually buy something and say to myself you can't have it until I've reached my target. I don't think I could say a proper end target at the moment as it would totally throw me off. I do love receiving the stickers at my group, but only if I get stick them on the book myself, lol :cool:

New to SW and my working target is to loose 7 stone but we will see when i get there if i feel i need to loose more.

That will bring me down to about 10stone which is technically too heavy for my height 5'4 but i have never been less than 10 since being 13 or so and i really think i would look bad. But we shall see how i feel WHEN i DO get there :)

Really excited to loose my 1st offical 1/2 stone on Slimming World. After that I plan to take it a 1/2 at a time for mini goals. Think it's also a good idea to have 'non scale' goals like gettin into a particular outfit or getting you first compliment from an acquaintance etc

Great thread, glad to be here :)

First time being on here in a while, I'm now up to 8st 7.5 loss, aiming for my 9 stone award before I decide wether to take target or carry on a bit

Hi. I have lots of stones to lose. Anyone still on this post? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm still kicking about R-E-D, you just starting? I'm on mobile so can't see stats but I'm currently 6.5st down with 3.5 still to go. Xx

I'm restarting. I have about 12 stone to lose. Totally embarrassed by it but I'm 40 and need to just get on with it.

Good luck with it, and there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I figure if I can shift 6.5st, I can shift 10st and if I can shift 10st and get to my target, anyone can. I had tried everything and only seemed to get bigger. SW is the only thing that works because I can still indulge my love of food, just in slightly different ways.
PS what is it about those big scary round numbers that make us wanna diet? ?

Thank you. My first weigh in tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes x

I have at least 7 stone to lose, but for the first time ever I feel I might just make it after trying every diet going. Slimming World seems to fit in with my way of eating, the only think I am really missing is my bread. I know I can use syns but they always seemed to get used up on other things.

How'd you get on R-E-D?
MrsBrodie, I know what you mean, I use my heb for most of the bread I have but the problem is that once I start, I can't stop. I find my losses better (and cravings more manageable) if I stay away from it altogether x

I love bread and to stop the "once I start" problem I freeze my 400g loaf and only take out my planned slices each day.
I'm finding that SW suits my carb loving self - no carbs = a very emotional and unhappy Kia - I'm happy to "earn" my carbs by eating fruits and veggies though.

Back