Slimming aids?!

summer fruits

Hey have been looking at slimming aids.
Firstly does anyone whos taken them actually had a result? Most work on the basis of a calorie controlled diet (which I've never done before until now), so i may be tempted to try just to get my weight loss going again as I'm starting to flag (I'm ok till the weekend!)

But was just wondering if they are worth the money or if diet and exercise is really the only way to lose weight!

Oh, and i wouldn't fancy anything like alli with the side effects :sign0131:

i know what you mean ive been looking at adios but not tried it but i was wondering the same kinda thing today

I did try Adios for a while a few months ago - personally I didn't notice any difference, but then I wasn't really following a calorie controlled diet or doing more exercise so I don't know what the point of them was really!
I bought some Appesat shortly before I decided to give Slimfast a go but only took it for the first day (you have to take 9 a day!) because I realised just how expensive it was going to be to stay on them. They're an appetite suppressant and they did work for me, think I might use the ones I have left when I'm struggling at some point

I am on Xenical (double the strength of alli) and as long as you dont eat too fatty a meal you do not get any side effects and it does work.

Pop over to the Xenical forum if you want some advice.

I have used adios Max and as long as I am good with my food, it has boosted losses when I have used it. I don't often use it though, just if losses slow down. I do also think you have to have breaks with anything herbal as body gets quickly used to it! x

Hiya,

I started slimfast on tuesday, have been taking adios max since Sunday and since Tuesday i have lost 4lbs.

A few years ago I used Adios along with WW wasnt the max back then so i assume less ingredient? and i was losing 3lbs every week, where as before i would lose 1 - 2 lbs a week. Alot of friends have told me this is psychological and they don't work, well either way they helped me alot and hopefully will again

Back