Slimming down skint_chick

Hi
I'm about to start Exante on Wednesday and looking forward to it. Been overweight all my adult life and just turned 34 - I really want to have a family and my weight is killing my fertility so by my next birthday I'd like to be at target so I can get pregnant/start fertility treatment.

I'm worried about bad breath and am planning to clean my teeth after eating at work and drinking plenty of water- will this be enogh or should I bring mouthwash to work as well?

Also worried about hair loss because I already have a patch missing where I accidentally pulled out a clump a few months ago right in the middle of my head :mad: and I'm waiting for it to hopefully grow back in - I'm really worried I won't be able to cover up bald patches - so some reassurance that I'm overreacting would be great.

Any advice and support is greatfully received - I've got half my body weight to lose:eek:

I'm on day 4 and the dragon breath is just kicking in lol
Fresh breath spray is doing the trick though .

The hair loss happens when you come out of ketosis. Basically while in ketosis your body holds onto everything it can. Once you start eating it starts letting the hair go again, but that's just what you would have lost naturally anyway. You don't lose any extra so don't worry :)

You can get strips for the bad breath but think they have to be listerine ones. Or Lipotrim now sell them. Think I need to invest in some now!

Good luck.

I carry a breath spray everywhere, that plus drinking lots of water seems to be taking care of it... i find it's only really bad when you're initially going into ketosis, once you're settled into the diet it definitely lessens.

And as the others have said, you're not going to go half bald, it's just the pattern of how you lose your hair changes, so you don't lose anything that you wouldn't have lost anyway, it just feels like it because more comes out at once rather than gradually - also it doesn't happen to everyone x

Thanks for the replies guys !I'm not worrying about being bald and stinky now! Started this morning -have divided my packs up for each day so I'm not left with all one flavour, having bar for breakfast shake for lunch and soup for dinner. It's easier to avoid questions from work colleagues if I'm just using my drink shaker and lunching after everyone else, it also means I can study for my evening class so I'm not thinking about food

Back