Hi everyone, I am currently a paying slimming world member however I would like some friends to join my journey with me that are trying to lose weight too. I think it will help with motivation and feeling less lonely on my journey, so would anyone like to join me and share tips and recipes along the way? :)

There don't seem to be many people posting on here at the moment but I'd say there was a good 10. Just look at the latest posts and jump on in

What weight loss plan are you following? I'm doing Exante but have had problems with just about every other plan there is so hoping for the best 🤣

My diary is in the members section so that my personal stuff can't be googled as I have a vast array of medical stuff going on 🙄 but I post all over the place

Welcome xx

I’m on SW and have been for 7 weeks now. Joined here as I’m going it alone and not going to group. I have a diary in the SW section. I try and post on other threads too. I agree it is fairly quiet on here.
I find posting helpful - of course it’s nice getting responses and interactions from others, but it’s also good for me to record how things have gone. Keeps me accountable and if I have a bad day or week I’m hoping I can look back on a better week. Also hoping in the months ahead it will motivate me to see how far I’ve come as it's going to be a long journey.

Always happy to share tips and recipes.

I have just started Slimming World today! Lost weight in the past with SW (years ago, old plans), but never done well with class and am better on my own. Lost over 2st about 10 yrs ago with Lipotrim, but gained weight gradually since. Now in my 50th year, I must get a grip and believe SW is the safest and most flexible for me. I am here for a bit of support and to keep me on track. I have the up to date SW book as went to a class a couple of months ago.
Starting weight this morning was 13st 6lb.
P.S. Started running a year ago and happily running 5K, but slow. I have a 10K race planned for September and want to be lighter and faster by then.
Any advice gratefully received!

Last edited:
Awh thanks everyone, its good were all in this journey together. Does anyone have any recipes for HEX B oat cookies?? I have heard they are nice but not sure what the ingrediants are

Back