slimming tea

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by s_786, 6 November 2006 Social URL.

1. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi everyone,so I ordered slimming tea from ebay, its chinese wing ku or something, and been SSing last 3 days and a week of add a meal, I lost nearly 9lbs in 9 days. I been nibelling and picking all these days aswell but nothing too major, Wonder if the slimming tea is helping in the good weight loss lol...But yeah I am very pleased to be back in control because i was totally going out of it and nearly put on a whoping 10lbs.
    feel free to join me people, it would be great to keep each other motivated,
    xxxxxx
    S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I bought some too (but followed a google adlink on here) - effectively it is green tea with camomile or something I believe). I'm doubt very much it will do anything to help me slim BUT it has some very good antioxidents and is supposed to be good at keeping cancer at bay.

I am trying to introduce "superfoods" into my diets - those that are brilliantly high in vitamins and minerals and have been doing a lot of reading about them - thinks like oily fish, mushrooms, green tea, peanuts (would you believe). I'm only going to introduce these as I can within the confines of what I can eat using the LL Management programme I am on but as I can add the foods I am doing.

Be careful though - some of the diet teas contain flowers and that can knock you out of ketosis!

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I believe Camomile is disallowed on the CD.

5. akeli_uk

akeli_uk akeli_uk

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet & Slimming World
    I jus bought some green tea! Havnt tried it yet!

Hope its nice!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.