Extra Easy Slimming to become a Mummy!

Subscribing.

I'm in a similar position - PCOS, wanting a family (even though I adore my dogs), fighting hard to lose the weight & struggling with motivation.

Stay strong, stay positive. We can do this!!

Don't get too down about it, at least it was a loss. You might notice a bigger loss next week instead, that often happens to me
Thanks hun, i am always really hard on myself.

Subscribing.

I'm in a similar position - PCOS, wanting a family (even though I adore my dogs), fighting hard to lose the weight & struggling with motivation.

Stay strong, stay positive. We can do this!!

Fur babies keep me going... i do indeed want another fur covered baby but i guess i should wait!

Well... I've had abit of a iffy week. Went into group and the dread was very much there as it is each and every week from my last 19 months. Got weighed a little earlier than most as my consultant is wonderful and we are always there insanely early. Lost 1.5lb I wasn't going to complain at that for sure. This week im going to stick to posting and instagramming etc etc

I'm the same, I seem to be able to see straight and give really good advice to other people... but when it comes to myself I am extremely hard on myself in regards to going off plan, losses and how I look. I wish I could view myself how I view other people sometimes. I'm working on it though.

Well done on the loss this week

I think we are always our own worst enemy. There really isn't a need for it, yet we can't help ourselves. I've been within the same 7lb since Christmas which is pathetic. I should be well away from this now and under the 23stone bracket but I've been playing silly games with myself and sabotage is a whole new level.

My consultant keeps telling me to get excited about weigh in.... hahaha I did ONCE! Never again... I felt slimmer, felt lighter and was looking forward to jumping off the scales and having a mini party in my head.... gained 5lb. Safe to say I don't get excited. In my head I know if I go in expecting a gain and it happens then I won't get cut up about it and I can control the aftermath, whereas the weeks I expect a loss and it turns out to be gain I spiral. SW isn't for me, it doesn't work blah blah blah

I'm the same as you, I always dread WI and expect to be disappointed... then when I do lose even though it's usually well deserved I always feel a lot better about it and although I still get upset about the gains or maintains they feel a lot better than if I expected a big loss.

I'm working my tooshie off this week, long may it continue!
As of currently.. 21.55pm Doing okay.... hahahaha there is still time to end today badly. I have managed a small workout and now sweating like a Betty for my deeds. I seem to of spent today just eating however currently on 9 out of 25 syns. 4 Went on a coco pop cereal bar thingy, 2 syns on mayo and I've enjoyed 3 jubbly at a syn each.

No chocolate.... I am a chocoholic remember... No shite. No bread! no double carbing!!

It goes up the more you weigh... So up to 15 stone get 15, up to 20 stone get 20 syns... but up 30 stone get 25 and Men are allowed an extra 5 syns on top of that!

I got excited when I hit 25 stone thinking I could drop syns but nope... still a long way to go. I do tend to struggle to eat them. When I'm on plan it doesn't make sense to have the naughty stuff but today I used my syns in my meals. 10 syns on garlic bread is fully justified so today ending on 21/25.

God ur well lucky 25 syns yummmmmy lol. I always thort it was just for men. I could have 20 syns then as I'm 17.9 .

I think if you plan meals out it's easy to get away with a few syns throughout the day then save the rest for treats. I'm well jel you could have some well nice treats hahah

I could but I don't I know once I start I won't stop so today ill break it down...
10 - 2 slices of the Morrisons eat smart counted garlic bread slices
6 - Cheese, again on my tea as I had my HEA at lunch
4 - jubbly ice lollies... a syn each and are my go to whilst waiting for my lunch etc etc
2 - Mini Twister

Omg, i am so so annoyed. I gained 0.5lb and I know it isn't much but im angry! I have been on planned and kept below my syns. MIL went into the hospital yesterday so had lunch there, would have been over my syns but still under for the week. Up there again today and had food, however, i would have still been under my weekly allowance of syns.
So I'm home and annoyed. I don't understand it, doesn't help in our group we have people who are going out blowing their week and still losing etc it just pisses me off!

I gained a 1lb this week but did drink lol. My mum drunk exac same and she lost 2.5 haha explain that lol. Fingers crossed we both get a good loss next week .

I don't get it... I upped my speed food.. i upped my water intake.. and gain? What sort of **** is that?
Sorry for my language im absolutely fuming right now but i know tomorrow ill wake up and want to kick ass. I always allow myself time to beat myself up for a gain because its how it drives me forward.

Me & my wife do SW together. We eat practically the same, I drink water etc she drinks fizzy pop yet she has lost more than me and gets better losses. It rarely evens out. Last week actually was the first time in 19 months we have had the exact same loss.

Don't worry I'm exac the same lol. I got to this point about 12 weeks ago where was loosing 1/2 then gaining and I just thort sod this in the end. I used to think I'm wasting my money il just do it from home but it don't work. I gained 1 stone 3lb and I'm gutted. Iv learnt that ye some weeks I may stay the same but eventually the weight will come off. I realise if I ant goin to group it's so easy for me to cheat and il get bigger and bigger lol.

Does you good to have a rant and get it out ya system I think . Just keep doin what your doin I bet you see a good loss next week, I used to have rubbish week then good week it's how it works for me.

It is just daft lol. I have been playing with the same 7lb since christmas... I mean id be acing target, id have target down to a Tee however im still maybe 10 stone to go hahahaha!

Nope, that was last week and I lost... I always have decent losses the week im due/on so it isn't that.

I screwed up today too as we had to rush up and didn't have time to grab anything so munched when they're... I ate well over 2 days syns. I'm feeling very out of control of everything at the moment and staying on plan just seems impossible. I had my shopping delivered tonight and did a realistic plan for the week taking into account visiting times etc so hopefully I can recover but genuinely right now feel about a stone heavier hahaha

Back