Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

So many amazing and inspirational pics! This isn't really quite on the same level but I took a photo yesterday, it's not very clear or anything but I can see a little difference.

The left was taken at a few months before I started SW, look a total beast! Lol, the second was taken yesterday, 2 stone and a bit down, whilst dressed up as an actual beast (dinosaur even). ]

You look great you can tell you have lost! you look really good! :) love the monster costume <3 its cute

I wanna loose another stone before i put picks up, i think coz i'm tall what i have lost does not seem to have made much of a difference to look at me.

Here are some photos of my before and now photos i started my weight loss journey at 14st 3lbs in september at home and the went on to join SW in february at 13st 13lbs and im now down to 12st 5lbs having lost 1st 8lbs...my target goal is 11st 7lbs.....

DSC00836-1.jpg_Picon.rlf_10.117-88.jpgparty3.jpgparty9.jpgme slim 003.jpg

Coljack- just had to post and say what a difference!
I've been on the boards for so long and have been AWOL due to getting pregnant - wow! You have done soooo well.
Be proud x

WEll done everyone you all look amazing. I cant wait to add mine here, have had a year off SW and managed to loose just over 2 stone by calorie counting, decided to come back as i love the sw way and actually quite missed it!!

4 stone to go until i can add my after....

amazing rootsfran!!

minimins.jpg

I know there is a lot more inspirational people than me on here, and well done to all you fabulous ladies on your losses; you look amazing. :) I wanted to post this photo because it's my 18th birthday on the 26th July and I want to make it a night to remember, I haven't got long to go and I wanted to have lost 4stone by then (5 weigh ins to go!).. I am only a third of the way through my journey... I want to lose a total of 10stone. I was afraid of going out for my birthday, all the other girls flaunting their skinny bodies and I would have to go out in a pair of leggings and wearing a cardigan because my legs/arms were disgusting. I was in Asda yesterday with my mum and I was having a quick ponder around the clothes section while my mum was getting the shopping, I picked up a few items in a size 14 and the same items in a 16. I tried on this dress in a size 14 and it fit me perfectly :eek: not also that, the first time in a long time I looked at myself and didn't see myself humongous and disgusting. I near enough burst into tears as I can't remember the last time I could fit comfortably into a 14 as I have always been big. I didn't buy the dress as it clashes with my hair colour, I ordered one from boohoo.com - a strappy black dress that comes just a little above my knees and of course a beautiful pair of heels as I don't need an extra wide fit any more!

Wow just went through the whole thread, these achievements are all amazing I've only been on SW for 2 weeks (3 tomorrow (2nd WI)) and I am genuinely inspired and it's very motivational to see if you try hard enough it's really achievable!

Wow!! I've just gone through this whole thread and these pics are AMAZING! If I'm ever struggling all need to do is look here and I can see it will work and is possible. You should all be so proud of yourselves xx

View attachment 53582

I know there is a lot more inspirational people than me on here, and well done to all you fabulous ladies on your losses; you look amazing. :) I wanted to post this photo because it's my 18th birthday on the 26th July and I want to make it a night to remember, I haven't got long to go and I wanted to have lost 4stone by then (5 weigh ins to go!).. I am only a third of the way through my journey... I want to lose a total of 10stone. I was afraid of going out for my birthday, all the other girls flaunting their skinny bodies and I would have to go out in a pair of leggings and wearing a cardigan because my legs/arms were disgusting. I was in Asda yesterday with my mum and I was having a quick ponder around the clothes section while my mum was getting the shopping, I picked up a few items in a size 14 and the same items in a 16. I tried on this dress in a size 14 and it fit me perfectly :eek: not also that, the first time in a long time I looked at myself and didn't see myself humongous and disgusting. I near enough burst into tears as I can't remember the last time I could fit comfortably into a 14 as I have always been big. I didn't buy the dress as it clashes with my hair colour, I ordered one from boohoo.com - a strappy black dress that comes just a little above my knees and of course a beautiful pair of heels as I don't need an extra wide fit any more!

Your looking AMAZING! Well done hun :) Youll look FAB on your 18th!! xx

Back