Slimming World Cookies

chick84

I used to have a recipe for these taken from a past magazine but seem to have misplaced it ... does anyone have the recipe or one similar??
Thanks, Chick x

only ones I can see are these

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chewy choc-chip cookies[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INGREDIENTS[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT]
2oz/57g self-raising flour
5oz/142g plain flour
1½oz/42g low-fat margarine
1-2 tbsp skimmed milk
2-3 tbsp artificial sweetener
3 level tbsp caster sugar
200g pot Vanilla Müllerlight Yogurt
A few drops of vanilla essence
2oz/57g dark chocolate chips

transp.gif
transp.gif
transp.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
transp.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INSTRUCTIONS[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT]
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7. Sift the flours into a bowl, add the margarine and rub in with your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs. Add the milk, sweetener, sugar, yogurt and vanilla essence and combine. Knead into a dough (add some extra flour if the dough is too sticky. 2½ Syns per level tbsp), wrap in clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface or board and roll out until about ¼in thick. Using a 6cm biscuit cutter, cut into 16 rounds.
3. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment, sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and cook for 10-12 minutes until slightly risen and cooked. Eat warm or transfer to a wire rack and cool before serving.
4 syns each

ooh they sound nice, not the recipe I had but thanks so much! Gonna give those a try! xx

Says at the bottom, Chris...4 each

Jo
x

hmmm - will try these xxx

I've just made some of these, though the syn value will be higher as in only made 12 and they were bigger so i'm guessing 5-6 syns each. They are absolutely delicious! I've only had 1 as i get weighed tonight but i may just go over my daily syns later on!

Back