Slimming World Curry Feast book

julie19

Silver Member
Don't know if any of you have seen this book yet - it is not available at group so I ordered it from Amazon, anyway it arrived last week, some of the stuff in there is incredible, we had a curry night on Saturday for the OH's birthday, anyway I did the chickpea patties, onion bhaji's, made a chutney (with a really long name) and a chicken ghassi, the whole meal was only 4 syns on an extra easy day & every bit was eaten, it was so nice & the people that came to dinner don't do SW & had no idea the meal was a SW meal - they were amazed afterwards when I told them. So if you like you curries then this book is well worth it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Curry Feast is an old SW book and not available from SW anymore! There's a new book called Flavours of the World which is replacing it -it's starting to come into classes now (my consultant is waiting for her order to arrive)X

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Curry Feast is an old SW book and not available from SW anymore! There's a new book called Flavours of the World which is replacing it -it's starting to come into classes now (my consultant is waiting for her order to arrive)X

Yes you are correct it is an old SW book - they have stopped selling it at group but it is still available from online sellers, our consultant always has it on display on the table but she can't order it for us anymore.

My OH picked this up at her class last week - they had loads left and were selling them off at £10 each - bargain! Can see why they have delisted it, it is all the old SW terminology - no meantion of extra easy, I am sure some syn values have changed etc etc!

We had a curry night on Saturday night too! Made chicken jalfrezi, a chick pea and potato dal and that mushroom dish (made with natural yoghurt towards the end of the book, began with a K, cannot remember the actual name)! Was all very good and comletely syn free (however the bottle of wine with it was not ;))

Back