Slimming World diary here's to good health

Hugs to you and Lee for today hon. It sounds like you are both lovely people who truly appreciate your family - good on ya!
Well done staying on plan - I envy you your new coat, as I'm freezing my butt off at the moment!! :)
xoxox

Hugs to you and Lee for today hon. It sounds like you are both lovely people who truly appreciate your family - good on ya! Well done staying on plan - I envy you your new coat, as I'm freezing my butt off at the moment!! :) xoxox

That's why I bought it lol I has gone to nans without a coat. It was sunny and mild, then during the visit I felt the chill. When we left it was freezing so I popped to Tesco to grab a cardi or something - and there it was. I'm glad I did driving home it rained hard and then it turned into hail then big fluffy snow lol x x

image-467216168.jpg

165093[/ATTACH My heaviest I like using this onesie as it's not forgiving. I'm now the same weight and size as the bottom picture as I am now back to what I call my begginning I am excited to now collect more picture of me getting smaller like the coat one yesterday x

Someone wanted to see the before pic as my heaviest and this is it

image-1913034591.jpg

I used to squeeze into a 14 but I was comfortable in an 18 in this picture I wore loose clothes all the time

I'm glad more then proud u can feel my body changing for the better - the foods may freak some out lol it took a while for me to be ok with big portions as I used to birdie pick - I am now ok with what my body actually needs to be healthy and lose weight - my relationship with food is healing and this makes me happy.

Lol I started a diet and had to eat more not less - never thought that would happen but it's what works for me ;)

So looking through photos I can see I lot of things begin to make sense;

image-1893784176.jpg

Think I weighed 11'12 here

image-1608136048.jpg

10'13 here

image-2480444360.jpg

10'6 here

image-489339782.jpg

image-2490944236.jpg

Size ten dress I seeing that even when I sore size ten and eights I was still unhappy with my size because I still had fat and wobbly bits - I never exercised!!

image-2515348982.jpg

Our engagement and size 8 dress

image-2448246909.jpg

This is where I want to get back to but with exercise as well to be fitter and healthier x

My way forward today's meal plan

Friday

Easy eggs with bacon
Clementines
Yogurt

Salmon 1 syn
Salad

SW KFC
SW chips
Coleslaw

1 syn

The bottom picture is me after juice plus weighing 12'5

I hit 12'5 this week and it's made me happy to see that's the difference and I'm back to what I call my beginning again as I mentioned before :)

image-3404154344.jpg

Easy eggs and bacon x

The bottom picture is me after juice plus weighing 12'5 I hit 12'5 this week and it's made me happy to see that's the difference and I'm back to what I call my beginning again as I mentioned before :)

I will take another onesie pic tomorrow when lee is off to show it x

It's always good to look back at old pics, I love the top with the brown belt, and you looked gorgeous in the last 2, you will be there in no time :) xx

Really very excited hope to get my next award imminently and have set a goal for end of feb I want to reach my 10% goal - I'm hitting 10000 steps a day living step aerobics again - thinking clothes shopping for march fingers crossed I'm really excited as it would be good to have happier times to look forward to.

When the flat completes I may even buy a holiday then the real work to get ready for it lol.

Although everyone keeps joking I will get preggers now especially joking about my pickled onion cravings right now - I say I must be deficient in either sodium or potassium and poke my tongue out lol

It's always good to look back at old pics, I love the top with the brown belt, and you looked gorgeous in the last 2, you will be there in no time :) xx

Cheers Hun, I'm going to now start taking waist measurements for sure haven't decided on other areas and a phot each week - now I'm here at this point I'm more excited about going further then I was before if that makes sense x

Friday funnies

image-77091743.jpg

Attachments

• image-2925195710.jpg
    image-2925195710.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 61
image-3607051992.jpg

3 syns for mini bunny
5 syns for ringos it's a generous bag though wow!!
Clems
Cup of pukka vanilla chai tea yums!

8 syns for this snack and much needed today and looking back I haven't had a packet of crisps for fifteen days I think from my other diary. I used to eat 3 bags a day or 1 at least. When I decided upon this diet I was sure my syns would included one packet with one chocolate per day - I glad to see my days vary on what I use up and what I use them for!! That must be shaking up the body at least. I'm amazed by the way my tastes are changing. I like salmon that is smoked or tinned but today's lunch is fillets which I never normally fancy so don't normally buy them. I fancy them and bought them last shop ;)

Just seen you follow my work friend on ********* :)

Back