Slimming World diary here's to good health

Oh lovely, I hope the pain goes soon. Must be really difficult for you. Don't worry about it your meds make you gain, just think of all the healthy changes you have made that your body will be thanking you for, even if it doesn't show on the scales. I too hate taking painkillers but I've now realised that sometimes I have to. I have finally learnt that I can't sleep off a migraine, despite trying many times!

Glad to hear that your Mum is home, hope she has a very fast recovery. It's lovely that you've made her some soup, bet she feels well looked after.

Have you made another frittata or are you still tackling the one from yesterday? I love the sound of your dinner, like a chippy tea but nothing like as many syns!

Yes we made another frittata but it did come out quite big so I have saved half of today's for tomorrow.

Yes just like a chippy tea pickled onions and gherkins too hehe x x

image-1211989593.jpg

My fakeaway chippy tea - SW chips, sliced gherkins and pickled onions, mushy peas and a battered sausage it really hit the spot today :)

Yes I love the meals that feel naughty but are not hehe

Everyone is eating chippy so we decided to fake it and it was good x

Thursday

Frittata
Veg in it

Cheese on rye HEB HEA
Soup veg and chicken homemade

Pork maggi 2.5 syn
Rice
Veg

Just been gifted new oval plates they are great, and cooking chicken for soup making for us and mum.

Hoping my cheque will clear for tomorrow so I can get some shopping in, items are running low like spices and pasta, rice.

I need a sack load hehe :) hubby is following the plan and that means doubling up on everything.

image-16064016.jpg

Picking at the frittata today whilst making soups!! I'm not myself at all!!

Must say the soup maker is a life saver trick is make it thick without flour and it works a dream.

I used chicken, stocks, casserole veg and mixed veg,peppers, chopped toms, peas, water, chopped potato, Italian herbs :)

Free foods as it is really filling. Potato, eggs, pasta, quark, fromage frais, onions, peppers, sweetcorn, herbs like Italian chilli paprika garlic. You could also add hea allowence x x

image-1470959147.jpg

I love maggi bags <3

Friday

1 gammon
2 Eggs

1 Aldi bar 3 syns

Soup chicken & veg

SW creamed rice

Hea milk

Heb breadcrumbs

SW KFC chicken
SW chips
Salad
Ketchup 2 syns

So tired just realised I have not taken my supplements for two days doh!!

Running dangerously low of super free foods so I hope that chq clears today or I will be breaking the rules!!

I have a lot of decisions to make regarding a career so I hope I make the correct choices.

Phew flaming miracle chq cleared shopping ordered for delivery tonight - thank god <3

Lots of oranges, apples and veggies should see me right until pay day next Friday.

Not been a bad month and hope things continue to get better now x

I am Also back on the book of face I had a two week break as it was very drama loaded - the space has done me good but in missing out on SW stuff from my groups!! So I just caught up, will peruse it for my page and groups I think.

Glad your cheque has cleared in time. We have a fridge and fruit bowl that needs filling with some healthy and colourful superfrees too! I often take a break from FB too as I find it can sometimes have a negative affect on me...I start comparing myself to other's seemingly amazing lives and often fall short which is incredibly silly as I am very blessed.

I'm sure whatever the decision is about your career, that you will make the one that's right for you!

How's your Mum doing?

Thanks just got some satsumas in until shopping arrives later - it's all show no one has a perfect life lol and I try to count my blessing and agree it's good to have breaks as it affects my mood too x

Mum is lifted a bit still very sore but thank you for enquiring x x

I just want a career I fit and it fits me as I prefer to be my own boss and not be subjected to patronising asses :)

I agree, people only use it to brag...I try and focus on the good stuff but sometimes I have to take a step back.

I completely agree with your last sentence, every job I've ever has there's been a patronising, lazy ass who made me cry. I much prefer being my own boss, making decisions for myself and find it much more motivating and better for my mental health to do so!

That's why doing the early years educator course I hoped to open my own little place type nursery or childminding services - it's 350 hours at nurseries though and I like the kids and place but it's not as flexible as I need it to be - that's the tough part - I am paused until Han due to my pain and mums op it's like a sabbatical - I need to work out how to get through two years of it

image-383472580.jpg

SW fakeaway KFC with satsumas lol my salad has not arrived from Tesco yet :)

Back