Slimming World diary here's to good health

I like a roast and it was nice everything piping hot together lol Ya Chinese is quite simple to do at home Iv had to add stirfry veg to the meal plan as I was told not enough super free even though the pea curry will have passata and chopped toms in it :-/

Yes that's what I thought to onions in it mushrooms into curry with tomatos stuf then same in the rice - bit they said need more so I thought stirfry veg lol

image-2584483036.jpg

So breakfast was too much as I new it would be, so the leftovers were put aside to go cold.

Added to my pork salad was like a really expensive deli salad real lush x

Hey here to sub :) x

Hello waffle waffle, I love it this is such a supportive site :)

image-2717940134.jpg

The fakeaway - I didn't do stirfry veg I loaded rice with mushrooms and onions, and the curry was full of them - I will eat an apple and clementine too :)

Attachments

• image-3894376088.jpg
    image-3894376088.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 36
Saturday

Bacon
Egg
Hash brown
Onions mushrooms
Ketchup 1 syn

Pasta n sauce chicken leek ham 1 syn
Apple
Easy peeler

Bars heb
Milk hea

Sausages 1.5 syns
SW chips
Salad
Ketchup 2 syns

5.5 syns

I think this is today for now.

Changed already haha

Saturday
Sausage 0.5 syns Bacon Egg Potato brown Onions mushrooms Ketchup 1 syns

Pasta n sauce chicken leek ham 1 syns Apple Easy peeler

Wrap pizza heb hea Sausage 0.5 syns SW chips Salad BBQ sauce 2 tbspn 2 syns

5 syns

Last edited:
image-925399244.jpg

Compliment today that my clothes are looking better on me lol and this brekkie :)

image-3768930121.jpg

Lunch was a simple pasta n sauce I haven't had one off these in about fifteen years hehe was ok.

I also purchased a side stepper to be delivered.

image-3653238106.jpg

Hope it helps me clock up more movement :)

image-622619952.jpg

Today changed again, I'm in such a finicky mood today lol but this dinner hit the spot. I may have a curly wurly and hot choc with left over syns later maybe x

Saturday

Sausage 0.5 syns
Bacon
Egg
Potato
Onions mushrooms
Ketchup 1 syns

Apple orange

Heb bars

Pasta n sauce chicken leek ham 1 syns
Apple
Easy peeler

Milk hea

Sausage 2 syns
Salad
BBQ sauce 2 tbspn 2 syns
SW chips

Lol a slimming world group cook up :)

That would be fun

So I have purchased a twist step to be delivered this week, and £35 worth of workout DVDs off Amazon - Jillian Michaels, davina, Kim kardashian, boot camps, short workouts etc

I'm not a gym girl I get bored and hate that no one talks to each other - I'm a Gemini so I will chat with the tv instead or haul abuse either way it will be more lively lol

Sunday

Sausage 0.5
bacon
Potato
Egg
Onion mushroom
Ketchup 1 syn

Pasta n sauce chicken & mushroom

Wrap pizza heb hea (peppers, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn)
Ham
Sausage 0.5
BBQ sauce 2 syns
SW chips

Sounds like you're a women on a mission! I did insanity programme at home but just can't bring myself to put the dvds back on

I once ordered insanity on a half price deal, the company then refunded me and said they had sold out - I took that as a sign lol

Forgot to add banana, clementines and apples plus salad to today's menu lol - I always do that I automatically know I will shove a lot of super free with stuff - but plan the other foods and list them as I feel they are needing more planning then just adding this of that in sf. That's why ppl always pull me on sf and getting enough they don't realise I eat 2-4 apples a Day and 4 clementines etc

Back