Slimming World diary here's to good health

A lot are two for heb but these ones are one for heb Tesco chocolate and caramel - this little error meant I didn't account for 24.5 syns last week boo hiss boo lol

image-3125861593.jpg

Well burger in a bowl went down a treat totally love this SW recipe - onwards and upwards :)

Today's plan so far, I'm a bit crossed eyed this morning. I was awake from 2.30am - 5.40 am

Tuesday

Apple
Clementine
Yoghurt
Scrambled eggs
Bacon

Salmon salad bowl

Rye
Two tsp Marmalade 1 syn

Pork
Baked potato
Coleslaw made with fromage frais
Carrots cabbage mustard powder, onion, lemon juice, pepper

It's a full moon at the weekend and there are talks of solar flares - ppl will have sleepless nights and be a wonky until it passes - letting go of what no longer serves us and being open to new beginnings, opportunities and situations x x

Last night we went Xmas shopping, this year is the most easiest Iv found it - only three presents left to get.

I also bought a logik chest freezer to help have room for lean meat, veg and cooked home meals Iv created for ease.

I was disappointed that I messed up last week on something do stupid, today I am happy to report bloating is gone, I feel better less heavy - I have a feeling I truly did myself a favour with the choices I made.

That's interesting about the solar flares and full moon. I too feel that Xmas shopping has been easier, not sure why that is though. I've got a few presents left to get - I'm stuck on the inlaws but going to make DH sit down tonight and help me look/think.

The chest freezer is a good idea. We have been discussing getting one but we will probably need to move house next year so I think we will wait. It's like playing jenga every time we get something out of the freezer right now.

Don't worry, you didn't mess up...you made a mistake. Everyone makes them at some point. Glad you're feeling less bloated. You seem very determined and on track which is really positive and inspiring.

That's interesting about the solar flares and full moon. I too feel that Xmas shopping has been easier, not sure why that is though. I've got a few presents left to get - I'm stuck on the inlaws but going to make DH sit down tonight and help me look/think. The chest freezer is a good idea. We have been discussing getting one but we will probably need to move house next year so I think we will wait. It's like playing jenga every time we get something out of the freezer right now. Don't worry, you didn't mess up...you made a mistake. Everyone makes them at some point. Glad you're feeling less bloated. You seem very determined and on track which is really positive and inspiring.

We are so playing jenga right now lol so I'm glad to receive this new one Wednesday. I'm hoping my twist stepper and DVDs arrive soon too that way I can push myself a bit in my own way. I have a approved food order coming today I chose weight water jellies, custards, hot chocs, and whippy desserts as they are reasonable syns - salad is annoying because it don't last long and I popped to post office earlier and I'm not driving again today far to tired as no sleep - couldn't get my car into reverse do I decided best go home and eat what is left x

I bet you'll have it full in no time with all your lovely meals. I like having a stocked up freezer full of left overs...like having a supply of healthy ready meals. The stepper sounds really interesting, I'm only walking the dog on short routes at the minute as it's muddy and gets dark so early - makes me feel rather lazy.

I keep meaning to check out approved foods. I have it saved it in my favourites but not got round to looking. The jellies etc sounds great.

Salad is my downfall too...always find that the lettuce and cucumber either gets eaten really fast or goes a bit off. I'm sending DH to supermarket later to get some salad in.

You seem much more positive today which is lovely!

Yes well yesterday was an experience I hope to not repeat - if I ever gain again I'm not staying to group that's for sure I will go home and sort it out lol

image-2819138500.jpg

Lunch salmon salad bowl

image-3494987204.jpg

Brekkie bacon and eggs super free was apple and clementine

image-1197111825.jpg

Finally arrived very different to my reebok one I used to have, think it needs adjusting or something :-/ lol hubby may need to assist to get it going :)

Yes well yesterday was an experience I hope to not repeat - if I ever gain again I'm not staying to group that's for sure I will go home and sort it out lol

Aww why what happened xx

It was tough to stay x

Last edited:
It's sturdy hubby just had a go on the stepper, I had a go seems good. I got it from eBay £23 plus postage £4.99

Changes to dinner as pork is frozen - jacket potatos, spoon of spaghetti in each, cheese hea and homemade coleslaw.

image-2243893278.jpg

Salt and pepper this was nice x

Sometimes going back to basics surprises me it was tasty x

Back