Slimming World & Eczema

Does anyone have any recommendations for a cream to calm down eczema on your face? Have got a case of it at the moment - the worst its ever been, but I don't want to use the steriod creams on my face. At the moment I'm just using my normal Simple moisturiser and E45 cream, but its not going away!

Also , does anyone have any recommendations for foundation to use when you have a eczema outbreak on your face?

You can use a cream called Eumovate. You can buy it over the counter but it's the best cream I've used. I get it on my eyelids so a real sensitive place and within a day it's gone x

Kankles said:
You can use a cream called Eumovate. You can buy it over the counter but it's the best cream I've used. I get it on my eyelids so a real sensitive place and within a day it's gone x

Thank you - will get some tomorrow x

Just to let you know, I ordered some Liz Earle skincare stuff the other week and today is the second day of using it. I can already tell its going to work on my exzema - its clearing up already!!

You can buy a whole kit for about £40 which I think will last a couple of months from the website.

Thank you - will get some tomorrow x

I noticed in one of your earlier posts you don't want to use steroid cream on your face - Eumovate is a steroid cream, so you might want to avoid it :) Sounds like the Liz Earle stuff is good though! The only thing that seems to work on mine is Diprobase cream :) I can't use E45 as my doctor thinks I'm allergic to lanolin xx

Thanks! I did ask the pharmacy and he mentioendi t was steroid based so i avoided it. The Liz Earle stuff is all natural ingredients- but it smells perfumed tbh. I'd check before investing!

Hello everyone sorry for lack of posting!

I've now had patch tests etc and I'm allergic to lanolin and some other things I can't pronounce like carba mix, propolis cera and some other things!

The hospital gave me synalar 1 in 4 cream and it works on my arms and face! I get ezcema in my eyebrows and on my eyelids and in my hair line and a very very small amount of hydrocortisone works depending on what kind of a day my skin is having!

Ruth
X

This had been a really interesting read thank you folks. I started with an itch on my legs after walking on the beach and nothing but Eurax would solve the itch, had a skin biopsy as they thought it was a gluten issue but it came to nothing. it went from the front of my legs to the backs and has flaired up again. its worse in the middle of the night when i wake up scratching. back to the doctors i go!

Back