Slimming World Exercise Tracker

pudnpie

Silver Member
Hi - when I was an online member of SW they had this exercise tracking tool where you would put in for example how many steps you had done in a day and it would build up tracking something like walking from Land's End to John O'Groats or you would put how far you had swam that day and you would aim to build up to the equivalent of swimming the channel etc.

Has anyone ever seen anything similar online please? It looked quite good fun but I am no longer a SW member. I track my WW activity points but just wanted to add a bit of interest.

Hi there,

I am a member (you have to pay for it) a site called walking with attitude. Its Australian and you can use your steps to do various walking challenges. Some are based on 10,000 steps a day, others to tone and tighten, others walking trails of the world and some just have themes.... like ghost trails and green ecology. I'm not sure how much it costs now but I have been a memeber for a couple of years and feel it is quite well worth the money.

Looking forward to seeing if anyone else has any suggestions.

Judith & Pickle

Or if you have a smart phone you can download either the cardio trainer or run trainer apps for free. I use cardio trainer and they have little fun challenges like 'burn the christmas turkey' or 'burn the valentine's chocolates' which encourage you to burn 3,000 calories in a week and you can see the image burning away. The turkey one was brilliant, it started with a whole turkey and then went down to just the bones!

I have an android phone too and got cardio trainer from the android app store for free - free is my favourite price!:D

Roopstardeluxe said:
I have an android phone too and got cardio trainer from the android app store for free - free is my favourite price!:D

Oh, thanks. Is it actually called cardio trainer?

Back