Slimming World Extra Easy Newbie!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sarahlou1988, 23 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahlou1988

sarahlou1988 Member

Hi everyone, my name is Sarah and I am doing Slimming World extra easy from home and finding it.....extra easy(using this website for recipes and syn values as well)!!! I have been doing it for 2 weeks on Thursday (that is when I get weighed) and lost 3lb last week :) I have been having upto 10 syns a day as well which was quite good!!
    I want to lose 20lb but also want to be able to maintain my weight easily when I reach my target!
    Just need to get used to using this website to it's full potential!
    Hopefully I will have as much will power as some of the other members!
    Sarah xx
    Last edited: 24 November 2010
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    Hey Sarah!
    Good luck with everything - guessing you've already found the SW part of the forum! :D
  4. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

slimming world
    Hello and welcome :welcome2:.Well done on your loss so far.x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW.

Irene xx
  6. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Sarah and good luck with SW.
  7. sarahlou1988

sarahlou1988 Member

Thanks everyone, just recipe hunting at the minute xx
  8. sharonm34

sharonm34 Member

Hi, Im new to this site too and am doing Slimming world extra easy. My first day is tomorrow!!
    I was going to go to the class but when I walked there was a girl I went to school with doing the weighing so I could not face it!

Good luck xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.