Slimming World Fish Pie - 2 Syns per portion

newbee89

Silver Member
Fish Pie Recipe

This turned out absolutely gorgeous, and just how Fish Pie should taste. It will definitely be a firm favourite in our house from now on J

You will need
1 packet of Fish Pie Fish Mix (I got mine in Tesco, it had Salmon, Smoked white fish, and white fish)
6 large potatoes
1 Fish Stockpot
1 cup of frozen veg (the one that contains peas, sweetcorn and carrots- that type)
1 Courgette
2 gloves garlic
1 onion
1 packet of dried ‘Parsley sauce’. The one with as low syns as possible. Mine was 5 syns!
1 tablespoon of Philadelphia light garlic and herb flavour
100 ml low fat milk
80g reduced fat cheddar cheese (2 x HexA)
100ml boiling water

Method
1.Heat a frying pan and spray with Frylight. Add the chopped onion, garlic, courgette and the frozen veg. Allow to cook and stir through for about 10 minutes
2. Add the fish stock pot and the 100 ml of boiling water and stir through
3. add the dried packet of ‘parsley sauce’ and mix through. Then add the 100ml of milk and mix through also.
4. As it starts to come to the boil add the fish and mix through. It cooks very quickly so this will only take 2-3 minutes. The mixture should now be more reduced but still quite runey and saucy. If it is a bit watery don’t worry. Now add the tablespoon of Phily light and mix through.
5. pour this entire mixture in to a deep oven proof dish (or a small lasagne dish)
6. boil the potatoes and make mash potato out of it (I added some milk from my HexA and some stock to make it creamy)
7. Spread the mashed potato over the top of the fish mixture and spray with spray oil (frylight)
8. Place in the oven for 20 minutes on a medium heat.
9. After 20 minutes place under grill for 5 minutes where it will crisp up. Then add the cheese and place under grill for a further 1 minute to melt it.
10. FINISHED.

I cannot tell you how unbelievably tasty this dish is. We can’t wait to make it again!

If you use the cheese and milk as your HexA it is only 2 syns per portion. You will get three large portions out of this recipe.

Enjoy :)

Yummy! Sounds great, I'm making fish pie tonight and will be using your recipe with some tweaks. I love fish pie! :)

Back