Slimming World Food Range!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missuno I think you are taking this thread a bit personal. People are giving their opinions on a subject and are allowed to give their opinions. It is like someone saying they don't like brussel sprouts and the next person saying I love them. What really is the problem?

No one has made it a personal attack except you, especially when you bring my son into your arguement, with such ridiculous sweeping statements. I mentioned my son for one of my reasons for liking to prepare foods from fresh produce, so that he can have the same as what I am and isn't eating too many foods high in salt and with lots of added preservatives etc. That is one of the great things about SW, they whole family can eat the same foods. I don't dictate to my son thank you very much, and I am getting pretty annoyed with your comments now to be honest. My son makes his own choices. I don't tie him to a chair and say you must eat this and not eat that and I don't deprive him of anything he asks for. But I do encourage healthy eating. That is not dictating. So please refrain from bringing my son into your arguements from now on thank you.

As I said earlier and will say again. It really makes no difference to me whether SW choose to bring out ready meals or not. But I personally would choose not to eat them as I prefer to cook things myself. I love cooking.

Last edited:
YOU brought your son into the "argument" you were the one bashing on people who might like to have a different option, and that's all it is...an option. the girl that made this thread was simply telling us of an OPTION that MAY be available.

It's funny you say we can have different opinions, yet you think that because you enjoy cooking, that everyone should think this possible OPTION is a waste of time. Sorry love, but your way isn't the only way. Some of us would like to have SW grab and go food, some of us don't have to worry about keeping up appearances for the kids.

You may have been here longer, but I certainly wont have you think you can rule over me.

If you think I'm ridiculous then fair enough. But I find your point of view that it's OK for your child to eat things like cookies which are unhealthy if you make them yourself or not. But God forbid he should see Mum use a microwave.

If you didn't want your son involved in the discussion, you shouldn't have used him as part of your argument against SW possibly introducing pre-prepared meals....as an OPTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back