Slimming World Green & Red FAQ 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the post, I will now check the labels from now on

Thanks for a great post very iformative.

I have an actifry and I love it.

Depends what you're making for syns. But with free veg you would just syn the oil. I tend to use fry light most of the time.

They aren't cheap but worth every penny, had mine for over 2 years now and it gets used at least twice a week.

Fry Light is amazing, my mother in law has an Actifry and swears by using FryLight with it, all her chips are syn free and deliciously crispy!! Its very tempting to buy one but not an investment I can afford right now :(

Please can anyone help me?

Ive managed to get a ticker and SW half stone sticker attached to my sig but want to put on the 1 stone award I got on Friday, but it won't let me! Ive followed the instructions on here but it says it's too big! I did have my weeks 1-12 weight losses showing but have deleted them in case I was restricted to the number of letter/characters. It still won't let me do it! Sooo frustrated!

Thank you. x

********** Ive managed to sort it now thank you. Dont think I can do on my ipad....... worked ok on my laptop **************..

Last edited:
Fab thread, thank you xx

Brilliant thread, thank you - and also great news re fry light in an actifry! Very tempted to get one of these, they sound fab.

thank you for compliling this post. I started SW at home on Tues (can't afford or get to a class) I've been only having one A healthy extra & one B healthy extra but on reading your post I can see that's not enough. I'm a vegetarian so do the green plan every day. How many A's and B's should I be looking at pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back