Slimming World III

Half way through the day and I've pigged out on pineapple, raspberries, tomatoes because I am soooooooooo bloody bored at work... ahhhhh! What I'd do to be skinny and could eat as much chocolate as I want... A CURVY GIRL CAN DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Problem is I could just eat all day! Shockingly not good! Boredem at work gets to me x

With SW you can eat all day, most veg and most fruit are superfree and dont forget about free food as well, fill your boots! I do! LOL

Have you tried freezing the rasberrys, etc takes longer to eat them then! LOL but watch out for brain freeze!

My only problem is having time to eat, I am so busy at the moment, tend to eat my lunch and snacks while working, which is not good.

Yeah I've tried freezing them and then bringing them into work and they melt sooooo yano lol... I'm on a red day today and I've got some plain chicken and ham if I want some...

My problem is I'm not busy so all I think about is food! What can I eat next?!?!?!?! Hmmmmmmmm....x

image-4253936441.jpg

Dinner nomnomnom

Your dinner looks good!

I made pasta bake but it was a disaster last night! looked lovely when I put it in the over on the second shelf. Looked at it after half an hour and it was covered in gravy! Hubby had put his beef and onion pie on the top shelf not on a baking tray and all the gravy boiled out on to the pasta bake YUK! :yuk:

Thanks it was lovely actually... Shame I didn't make it though woops...

Ah that don't sound to good, bit of gravy won't do you know harm though haha!

I read the Paul McKenna book last night about hypnotic gastric band, gives you some great tips about eating lol! xx

Green Day :)

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar Chocolate & Orange (1 HEx B)
Weetabix (1/2 HEx B)
Milk... 125ml (HEx A)
Grapes (Free)

Lunch:
Uncle Bens Rice Pot (1.5 syns)
Banana (Free)

Snacks:
Alpen Bar (1/2 HEx B)
Mullerlight (Free)
1 Light Mini Baby Bell (1/3 HEx A)

Dinner:
Jacket Potatoe (Free)
Vegetables (Free)
Heinz Hoops (Free)

Trying to be really good this week as next is Valentines day & I am away in Amsterdam! Gonna try not to eat badly! Also I've bought my boyfriend this wicked malteser tree that I'll give to him Friday for Valentines day...

normal_Sweet_Tree_Choc.jpg

How good are they! And knowing me I'll probably have a bit as well! Eeekk :) xx

Last edited:
Green Day :)

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar Chocolate & Orange (1 HEx B)
Weetabix (1/2 HEx B)
Milk... 125ml (HEx A)
Grapes

Lunch:
Uncle Bens Rice Pot (1.5 syns)
Banana
Tangerine

Snacks:
Wait & See...

Dinner:
Anyone got any ideas may pop into asda tonight!

Trying to be really good this week as next is Valentines day & I am away in Amsterdam! Gonna try not to eat badly! Also I've bought my boyfriend this wicked malteser tree that I'll give to him Friday for Valentines day...

normal_Sweet_Tree_Choc.jpg

How good are they! And knowing me I'll probably have a bit as well! Eeekk :) xx

Oh my God that malteser tree is so cool

I know it's gonna turn up on Friday, cannot wait! x

I know there from not on the high street! Thereve got all different ones! x

No problem, you can get a lot of different ideas on here :) x

Planning on eating today... Red day

Breakfast:
Fruit salad
Strawberries
Grapes
Pineapple
HiFi Bar Chocolate & Orange (HEx B)

Lunch:
Chicken Salad
Banana
Special K biscuit moments (5 syns)

Snacks:
Pineapple
Grapes

Dinner:
Yet to be decided

I have now tried the new special K biscuit moments, cannot believe they are 5 syns, definitely not worth it I feel, I'd rather a bar of proper chocolate, fill a hole though I suppose!

Have a lovely day :) xx

Last edited:
Haven't been on here in a while as I have gone over the edge with food lol! But draw a line under it and get over it!

Green Day

Breakfast:
2 Bananas
1 Tangerine
1 Alpen Bar

Snack:
1 Alpen Bar

Lunch:
Tai Mugshot (0.5 Syns)

Snacks:
Pineapple
Carrots

Dinner:
Rosemary and something sausages
Beans
Salad

Don't! I went Amsterdam for 4 days and pigged out a little but in the end all I wanted was a salad!

Yeah defo kick eachother haha x

Back