Slimming World III

Ah lovely I only had black peppered ones in the office so I had 1 and a half of them with 2 baby bells and some chciken and tomatoes, was lovely xx

I had that yesterday! Nearly took half my teeth out, lethal stuff! xx

image-3764755743.jpg

Think my eyes are bigger than my belly! Xx

Green day plan:

Breakfast:
Banana & Strawberries dipped in a Toffee Mullerlight (Free)
Tangerine

Lunch:
Homemade vegetable soup (Free)
Grapes
Tiny Tangerines

Snack:
4 Ryvitas with 4 Baby Bells (HEx A & HEx B) with tomatoes (Free)
Mullerlight - Vanilla & Chocolate Sprinkle (Free)

Dinner:
Quorn Mince with Rice

- Staying at the boyfriends tonight so hopefully no pigging out and he is making me run up some flats that have 20 floors, god help me :(

Xx

Last edited:
Oh yeah forgot I can have 2 will have to 2wice as much! Yeah was really nice thank you... And yeah there nice I like spice so there probably better for me haha...

And yeah I know but I only had a bag of mixed veg haha xx

Oops me and the boyfriend went mcdonalds for lunch had a grilled chicken salad... It says on slimming world a grilled chicken and bacon salad is 6 syns on a green day but I only had chicken does anyone know if that makes it less? xx

Not sure, I guess it depends how they cooked the chicken and if it was coated in anything. Think some if the syns account for the dressing which is for the salad.

Well it was a grilled chicken salad and there werent alot of chicken at all I had no dressing as well, I put it in on my slimming world diary on the website and it come up with 6 syns with bacon so it should be a little less than that xx

Hi

how was running up the 20 floors last night?

Omg you do not want to know, hardest thing of my life... My throat was so sore for some odd reason, I'd rather go for a long jog!! Hahaha how are your SW days going? x

Breakfast:
About 6 tangerines lol!

Lunch:
Tai Mugshot 0.5
Mexican Spicy Rice 4.5 syns
Mullerlight (Free)

Snacks:
3 Babybells (HEx A)
Grapes

Dinner:
Quorn with rice (Free)

xx

Breakfast:
Tangerines

Lunch:
Spicy Rice (4.5 syns)
Prawns (Free)
Salad (Free)

Snacks:
Babybell (HEx A)
Tangerines

Dinner:
Going to an Indian tonight, has anyone got any tips on what I could eat?
I was thinking of just getting some tikka chicken without any sauce and some rice and see if they have any veg? xx

Breakfast:
Tangerines

Lunch:
Spicy Rice (4.5 syns)
Prawns (Free)
Salad (Free)

Snacks:
Babybell (HEx A)
Tangerines

Dinner:
Going to an Indian tonight, has anyone got any tips on what I could eat?
I was thinking of just getting some tikka chicken without any sauce and some rice and see if they have any veg? xx

Our indian severs up salad with tandoori chicken, you could ask if they will do the same. I have my book iwth me at work today, I will look later and let you know what syns are in what if you want. :)

Yeah I think I will actually hopefully they will! I know I'll probably pick at a poppadom aswell but maybe not! Ah yeah that would be fab if you don't mind! xx

Omg you do not want to know, hardest thing of my life... My throat was so sore for some odd reason, I'd rather go for a long jog!! Hahaha how are your SW days going? x

Hi

All goes towards the body magic! LOL

I am doing good thanks - WI today lost 3lb! still away to go but hey its end of week 1 - the only way is down! LOL

If you look in the eating out sub forum there are several threads about Indian restaurants/food that might help you make your decisions :) enjoy c

Back