Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hi KWB - Can only see the egg still!

There's an incentive for sticking to the plan - a booked holiday!

I can't book too far in advance, in case I need further treatment, but once cleared I shall be surfing the sites to see what's on offer!

Keep strong, keep straight and stay for the meeting this week! (I know they can sometimes be boring, but I feel that I've actually DONE something positive if I stay!)

Well today is WI day.. not hope full as i am due on and retaining water!! but hey ho!

Having a bad day in all aspects rowed with the school as not getting the support for my 6 year old who has just been diagnosed with Dyslexia, made a boo boo at work.... What else can go wrong?????????

R xx

Does anyone know what diet coke is in terms of syns? I just had a 500ml bottle expecting it to count towards syns but cannot find it in my very comprehensive (NOT!) syns list! Help!:rolleyes:

diet coke is free but not sure about ones with lemon/lime in

:D :D Thanks, chicks!

Hope all is going well with you all.

By the way: I can see the crab!! :D :D

Decided to do sw for the 5th time can't get to a class till next week, can anyone let me have the internat password for this week and any quick filling recipes such as 'green' shepherd pie or dinners that can be frozen would be hugely appreciated as my downfall is cooking for hubby and kids then cant be bothered with myself and lived on jacket pot and beans.

This week's password is lentil or lentils.

Back from WI and lost 1lb. Which i'm well happy with as i didn't expect to lose........

How's everyone else's WI's ??

Hi all just got back from weigh in and another 3lb down so thats 11 1/2lb in weeks well chuffed with that really didnt think I would do that as I havent had a very good week but pleased with that. Another 2 1/2lb then I would have done my 1st stone but there is always nx week so fingers crossed .
Talk again soon. Tina.

how do you out the ticker in?

I've populated but can't seem to copy it in so you can view it withought clicking on the link!

Hello Rachel
I just copied off of the ticker factory and then pasted it to the bottom of my message. Thats the only way I know how to do it. I hope that helps
Tina.xx

well done everyone on all your weight losses. Keep it up girlies!

Back from WI and lost 1lb. Which i'm well happy with as i didn't expect to lose........

How's everyone else's WI's ??

Hi Raudi,

Well done 1lb. off is another bit down and they do add up...

I am a very slow loser and I love to see the 1lb. off:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi all just got back from weigh in and another 3lb down so thats 11 1/2lb in weeks well chuffed with that really didnt think I would do that as I havent had a very good week but pleased with that. Another 2 1/2lb then I would have done my 1st stone but there is always nx week so fingers crossed .
Talk again soon. Tina.

Well done tina 3lbs. is brill!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back