Slimming World - Loving it!!

Hi Raudi

That's brill - twice as much as I lost this week, and it was my first week!

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Cheryl

TOTM arrived today so feeling yuk! But gonna go for a stroll around Greenwich Park to blow the cob webs away!

Hi, sorry i havent been on much this week, been very busy, late nights at work with meetings and getting ready for sailing. Im off today till next Sunday so good eating to everyone on here and have a great ss week to those on abstinance. You are all lovely. Byeeee.

HUMPH!

Having a bit of a bad day today.
Feeling really low. Overall ive had an ok week. not stuck to SW 100%, which im slightly annoyed at myself about, but at least done better than the pervious week.
I just feel 'bleugh' .
Im fed up with everything today. Somedays i wake up feeling as if i could take on the world. Today i feel as if the world has it in for me. Think im just being miserable for the sake of it really. Got nothing really to moan about. yes, i wish i had a bit more money in the bank (that isnt eaten up by bills) , i wish i had stuck to SW at least 99% this week, i wish the bloomin' weather would make up its mind what to do, i wish my husband would learn how to use a hoover, i wish i had a job i enjoyed, i wish i didnt feel exhausted today.... etc etc.

See? im moaning about the most trivial things. i have my health and my family....so why am i a grumpy old trout?
who knows.
maybe i got out the wrong side of the bed.....

oh my word Keelieeeeeeeee!!! Remember me? Gemma from lincoln. Well.... it turns out I'm back on Cambridge HAHA! Great to see you still around here. I lost 9lbs in total with sw/ww before deciding to stop messing about and give cambridge a proper go. I know what you mean about feeling miserable on it, that was me last time, this time it seems different so far.
Anyways can't talk at the momenet got to go, you can see my diary under the diaries section to see where I'm at.
So glad to know you're still about.

Hope your day gets better! Hugs, Gemma xx

OMG!!!!!! Hi there!!
i was only thinking about you the other day!!!
As you can see ive given Cambridge the boot ( it wasn't doing me any good mentally) and im now on Slimming World! Doing ok so far. lost 4 stone in total so im well chuffed!
Glad to see you on here. we'll have to catch up soon...gotta work at the mo!
Take care and good luck with CD!!
xxxxxxxxxx

where is everyone today? come on all you SW people.....im lonely :confused:

Sorry KWB

Been busy today, treatment this morning, then shopping with my mum this afternoon!

Sorry you are feeling a bit miserable. I must admit I didn't have a brilliant start to the day as well, just felt at odds with everyone and everything. Just as well I didn't actually see anyone till I got to the hospital, and they are sooooo lovely there its hard to be grumpy with them. Feeling a bit better since about mid-day, but it must be a Monday thing. Keep your chin up, and get your positive SW 'head' on, you will be fine once you get back into the swing of it.

Take care hun {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Morning...

i think it must be the weather as i am feeling really low an grumpy today!!!! Had parents evening last night which has totally confused me about my daughter and dyslexia!! So i am well confused and angry, upset! and so on!! Just called the Education Authority again and about to call the lady who assessed her!!

Mini if your reading this i'm gonna PM you later

Keep smiling , oh and just looked through my bosses office window and The Wall pub/reataurant has got bloody christmas lights twinkling...........

Hi all
Just started to make my own soup. Didnt realise how easy it was I tried quite a few different ones but my favs are pumpkin and carrot at the moment. They hardly have any calories and its free food that warms you up on a cold night. The only thing missing is the big chunk of fresh bread that I used to have with it lol.
Looking for a 2lb loss this week then I would have done another stone. Thats 8 st in all in the last 2 years I know its slow but Im still going lol.Ive gone from a size 32 to a 22 and really feel good with myself. Ive been back up with my weight but Im heading in the right way now. because Im a : wemitt:
Will send in my loss for this week on Thursday evening .
Talk soon Tinax

weight.png

well well well....i dont believe it! after having an ok-ish week last week, not brilliant or anything, i still managed to lose 4.5 lbs! i just dont see the logic!? LOL
at least it has spurred me on to do better this week xxx

Tina - well done for getting this far. you are doing brilliantly. good luck with weigh in tonight.

WOW KWB - well done!

I have my weigh in tonight, and have my fingers crossed for a better result than last week! Will keep you posted with results.

Good luck honey. ill be thinking of you xxxx

I don't hold out much hope, was doing OK weightwise and was down to 10st 11 yesterday morning. Haven't cheated or anything, stuck to it 100% from the beginning. Got on the scales this morning (I know, I know!!) and I am 11 stone! Why did that happen today of all days, its as if my body knows its "weigh in day" and is doing all this to spite me! I am hoping 2 - 3lbs miraculously disappear by this evening, but I am not holding my breath! (perhaps I should, would it make me weigh less tonight??)

Ive had a good week so far except out to dinner last friday but hopefully lost that by now. Done a lot of walking and exercising so hopefully Ive reached my 2lb target today . I will let youall know later after weigh in. I will be on again about 9.00 to let you all know.
so fingers crossed. The 2lb target will be my first stone on this diet so I hoping. talk later Tina.

Good luck with weigh ins tonight.

I have made an Executive Decision! I have a stinking cold, (not fair as my treatment only finished yesterday!) and I don't feel up to it, and as I don't look as though I've lost anything I don't see the point of going out into the cold just to be disappointed. And...unfortunately, I am going to be away next week, so will see how I get on in the interim. Think I am getting a bit obsessed with it all to be honest. My stable weight was 10st 8, so i am only 6lbs over that, I just wanted to get down to 10st (for some reason! I dunno why now really).

So that's it really. Once again, good luck everyone with weigh in.

Hello all
Just come back from weigh in and put 2lb on im gutted but I found out i havent been eating enough so ive only got myself to blame. But I will stick to the proper foods this week and hope for the best. Im not going to beat meself up over it just keep plodding on and I will get there in the end but better luck nx week I HOPE. talk later Tina.xx

weight.png

Morning all...

I lost 1/2lb.... not happy but TOTM and having too many sins on a couple of occasins is to blame!!!

Back