Slimming World - Loving it!!

Thanks for that Karion, its good to know im not the only one who has self doubts. My other classes are fine, some of the supposed naughtiest kids in the school are asking me if they can stay in my class allday all week but this other group just dont want to know and the thought of being on a ship with them for a week is doing me no good at all. On friday i resorted to the old fail safe of getting them to cook, just fairy cakes so we could sell them but it kept them from moaning for an hour. Cant do that every week though, or can i must be able to work it into the curriculum somehow.

On friday i resorted to the old fail safe of getting them to cook,
Blimey! How brave are you:D
this other group just dont want to know and the thought of being on a ship with them for a week is doing me no good at all.
It won't be just you though. I can guarantee it. Each teacher feeling they are the ones that are failing.

Ever read Love and Logic? Great book. Along with 'how to get the buggers to behave'. Can't remember who wrote either. You'll need to google, but both books are very good.

Well another day done, wish Saturdays werent so short, so much to do in so little time. My house really needs some serious cleaning and tidying but where do i find the time? Really need to look into hiring a cleaner.:rolleyes:
Todays menu has been;
Bowl of special k with blueberries and semi skimmed milk.
3 egg omlette with bacon, onion, tomato and a grated light babybel.
Grilled Salmon fillet with Lettuce, carrot, white cabbage and beetroot.
2 muller light yoghurts, 2 fresh figs, a banana and an apple.:)
Could really eat some toast right now though but i will resist, gonna have a nice cup of tea and go to bed.
Off to Portsmouth tomorrow to have a look at the ship im going on, getting close now, dont know whether to be scared or excited.:eek:

This is the ship im going sailing on with 12 students for a week at a time in October.

Shes called the Queen Galadriel and were sailing her from Portsmouth to Ipswich. Went to see her in dock yesterday. Cant wait to up anchor now.:)
Need to stick to my diet though, the bunks are tiny:eek:

Well another day done, wish Saturdays werent so short, so much to do in so little time. My house really needs some serious cleaning and tidying but where do i find the time? Really need to look into hiring a cleaner.:rolleyes:
Todays menu has been;
Bowl of special k with blueberries and semi skimmed milk.
3 egg omlette with bacon, onion, tomato and a grated light babybel.
Grilled Salmon fillet with Lettuce, carrot, white cabbage and beetroot.
2 muller light yoghurts, 2 fresh figs, a banana and an apple.:)
Could really eat some toast right now though but i will resist, gonna have a nice cup of tea and go to bed.
Off to Portsmouth tomorrow to have a look at the ship im going on, getting close now, dont know whether to be scared or excited.:eek:

Hiya Happe

I did slimming world for years and i'm sure that special K is not allowed!!! Check it out hun but not enough fibre in it to make it a good choice.

Boat looks great btw!

Looks very pretty, and major incentive honey!! :D Can I just ask - are you attending SW class, or doing it online? :)
Hi, doing it myself at the moment, been to class so many times that going back to the same consultant time and again makes me feel like a failure, shes lovely, its me who feels bad. If i think need to though i will return but im getting all the support i need on here at the moment:)

Know what you mean, and this place is fab for the support. Coming up to four weeks SS and time to weigh and reassess the situation. You never know, you might see me on the SW bandwagon! :p

Fingers and toes crossed for your weigh in, im sure the numbers will have gone in the right direction. I would say if you are coping with ssing then stick with it, no faster sustained loss than a vlcd. But if not then sw is a good alternative in my opinion.

Hiya Happe

I did slimming world for years and i'm sure that special K is not allowed!!! Check it out hun but not enough fibre in it to make it a good choice.

Boat looks great btw!

My choice was special k, sugar puffs or toast so think i chose the sensible option:) Not too worried about sticking to exactly what they say in the book when it comes to things like this, ive done sw for years too and know what works for me and what doesnt, i tend to get my fibre from lots of fresh fruit and veg. It suits me:)

Im very proud of myself tonight:) We took my dad out for dinner tonight for his birthday to the local harvester. Not posh i know but dad has alzheimers and sometimes wants to leave places very suddenly so didnt want to spend loads incase we didnt get to eat it. I fought my food devil and had the salad bowl to start then i ordered grilled tuna with a tomato ratatoulli type sauce with a jacket potato with no butter or sour cream. I skipped desert even though the lemon blizzard icecream was screaming at me, and had a coffee. Got some lovely photos of my kids with dad and we all had a nice time. I love being in this much control of my eating, it helps me to feel in control of other things going on too, if that makes any sense.:confused:

Im doing good!!:D
Todays menu is;
Oatibix with semi skimmed milk and a chopped banana.
Big bowl of strawberries and cherries.
Large tupperware box of lettuce, carrots, onions, white cabbage and thinly sliced roast lamb. Delish.
Large rib eye steak with stir fried beansprouts, cabbage, waterchestnuts, carrots, red and green peppers and onions.
Mango, grapes and a banana.

Definately getting my 5 a day.

All guilt free:cool: :D

Well done again Happe, you must be over the moon. Keep on truckin'!

Back